Free Oxenfree @GOG Plus GOG Connect is Working Again! [updated]

GOG’s Winter Sale…

'Tis the season of giving, so we’re giving out Grim Fandango Remastered!

Get downloadable copies of Steam games you already have…

16 Likes

Thank you again, @delenn13, for your GOG.com-related updates. This latest one is especially a “site” for sore eyes (and a drained wallet :cry: ), as I have been eyeing the newest sales and any GOG Connect updates for the last few weeks.

You have my gratitude :+1: , Madame GOG :smile: !

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting Grim Fandango for a long time but never pulled the trigger. This is great!

4 Likes

To any of you who haven’t played it, CLAIM THAT GAME IMMEDIATELY. Grim Fandango is a masterpiece.

Unfortunately GOG Connect didn’t have anything for me, but as always the gesture is appreciated and the sale would be great if not for the fact that they’ve got plenty of good deals every other time of the year.

3 Likes

I have a problem with Grim Fandango constantly crashing whilst I’m talking to an NPC, it also freezes my computer and requires a hard restart. Is there a fix? Is this even the right place to ask? XD

Have you tried GOG’s support page or forum for Grim Fandango? Or Steam discussions?

Considering it came out in 2015 it’s not very likely you can just ask and get your answer, but perhaps your problem has been fixed before.

1 Like

The giveaway has changed, gog is now giving away Oxenfree

8 Likes

GIF-Happy-joy-scream-excited-Jonah-Hill-screaming-GIF

Get it people! Oxenfree is great!

Man, we’re receiving so many nice games during this year’s end. (: :butterfly:

4 Likes

New Telltale games added to GOG Connect.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, @WikiTora.
Cool…Just 2 more free to add to the 6 I got earlier from GOG Connect.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

The Solus project and a couple more has been added too.

1 Like