Free Nintendo Switch Key for Toki Tori For A Review

Just write a review…Limited amount of keys.

I have this on Steam and downloaded…I also have Toki Tori 2. Adorable games!

"Join the millions of players who enjoyed this classic puzzle platformer, now on Nintendo Switch!

Take control of Toki Tori, a surprisingly heroic chicken, as he puzzles his way through 80+ levels spread over 5 unique worlds.

Toki Tori isn’t very athletic, he can’t even jump! Luckily he has some great tools at his disposal, including the Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRock™.

Creative thinking and problem solving are required to collect all eggs in each level, but don’t worry! When you get stuck, you can always rewind the time. And if all else fails, use the Wildcard to skip a level.

Toki Tori for Switch is the most detailed portable version of the game so far. And at this price, why wouldn’t you give it a go?

Classic egg-collecting puzzle platformer
80+ levels, 5 worlds, dozens of hours of gameplay
A wide variety of puzzle-solving items and weapons
Never get stuck: rewind the time or skip a level
Super smooth graphics at 60 fps
HD Rumble support
Video capture support"

5 Likes

nice game, great for (small) kids (and all ages rly), not entering; don’t have a Switch, and actually have it on steam already, but nice to have the giveaway!

3 Likes

Not a giveaway, I believe.

1 Like

the title seems to indicate otherwise, no? Oh, I see now (that i actually clicked on the link), u can get a free key there… kk, well, not entering regardless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

"Toki Tori for Nintendo Switch
Two Tribes’ classic puzzle game Toki Tori comes to Nintendo Switch™ on March 30th for just 4.99 $/€, with a 10% launch discount. Pre-orders start today in the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Please use the images in our press kit: Dropbox - File Deleted

You can also grab your own in-game footage with the capture button. Video capture works!

*Required
Review key request form
Feel free to request a review key below. As we have a limited amount of keys, we unfortunately may have to refuse your request."

You can request a review copy if do a review for them.

Ah, you edited, never mind then.

2 Likes

I think Trump grabbed a lot of Toki Toris back in his day

You are right. Thanks!:+1:t2:

1 Like

@harith No sex politics, please, I’m British.

5 Likes

looool, that’s not politics, that’s pure entertainment

(I actively follow American politics just for its entertainment value)

2 Likes

You should watch the British parliament (or the house of lords/commoners in Harry-Potter speak) though, they are far more entertaining to watch than the US parliament/house of representatives.

2 Likes

don’t have a twitch

Neither do I, but I know some people who do. It gets in the way of playing video games and the like.

1 Like

hahaha, i meant Switch, gonna edit that, thx, that’s just cuz i watch Twitch all the time i guess, lol

y am familiar with their style, but im not rly about watching politicians live or anything; I just watch Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah’s shows, lol

1 Like

Here’s some more US political comedysuggestions for ya…:crazy_face:

Seth Myers…I will let you google and find all his stuff…

Some more…Just google John Oliver and Samantha Bee. Samantha was born in Canada but has Dual US citizenship. Her Full Frontal cable show is hilarious but uses “in your face” language. So I am warning you because of your kids. You might want to use ear phones…etc.

I try to avoid discussing politics and religion in forums but I don’t mind making suggestions for your viewing pleasure. :smiley:

2 Likes

y, used to watch him too but he’s kinda cringy imo; i like john oliver a lot though, love his humor

2 Likes

John Oliver is mad awesome, +1 recommend.

2 Likes

And you should watch the South African parliament xD even more entertaining. They throw paper planes at each other and fall asleep xDD

3 Likes

with the occasional brawl in between now and then too probably :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hmmm… perhaps, but I have always been a sucker for verbal bouts more so than fisticuffs…

1 Like