Free NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER

Don’t forget to link a BANDAI NAMCO account to Twitch account to score a free digital copy of NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER for PC via Steam when watching the PLAY ANIME® LIVE stream!

7 Likes

don’t have a twitch account, nor a bandai namco account, too lazy to make either. Thanks though.

5 Likes

I did it, but not sure where the live stream is? That link takes me to a splash screen all in Spanish.

3 Likes

But when is that stream?

Edit : Nevermind, I found it.
July 22nd 4:00 PM PDT

So it’s in like next hour if I converted it correctly lol.

4 Likes

Should start soon. On Twitch or Youtube?

Also hope this doesn’t go like the UPlay one the other day.

3 Likes

It’ll be handled entirely via twitch, so no ubilike failures should be expected.

The issue I have right now, is that I can’t find their channel (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America) or this stream (PLAY ANIME LIVE) on twitch.
EDIT: forget that, they just went live^^ >> Twitch

4 Likes

Think that one is it.

Play Anime Live

4 Likes

lol, Lil Wayne and Pitbull are presenting this streamxD

3 Likes

Dude, I don’t know who they are… but presenting they be doing. I got a notice saying I got a drop. Dunno, since my Steam wasn’t link to Twitch. I just linked Steam, so er… confused.

3 Likes

The lady presenter just said that the key will be delivered via email after the stream ends.

3 Likes

The VIP thing - I don’t see a link anywhere “below”

3 Likes

You can sign up here: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America

To bad I can’t apply from outside of US. Bet this box is full of lovely anime waifus…

4 Likes

Listen to this glorious music in their Captain Tsubasa trailer :star_struck:

Bonus - top comment:
Tsubasa: “Play points are earned by playing the game, not via in-game purchases.”
Fifa and Pes: “Wait, that’s illegal!”

4 Likes

Yes. I keep landing there, so I found a red envelope somewhere on that page and guess I’m subscribed now

Yup: That music is Epic. ^^

4 Likes

I bet you really caught the spirit of it right there :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link, but the stream was really short. Still had a huge viewing.

4 Likes

Yea, the stream just felt like most other JP stuff — niche and fan-based. Not like some AAA but still of quality (comparing to Ubi :laughing:)

4 Likes

This stream would have been worth watching even for Captain Tsubasa alone.
Thank you, @pegasusz!

4 Likes

It worked! I just got the key! :star_struck:

4 Likes

So did I! Can’t wait to see how many traders are gonna put it up >.< Claimed mine. Not a Naruto fan, but it’s a fighting game with ninjas. I’m not mad at that.

4 Likes