Free Minion Masters DLC - Might of the Slither Lords on Steam

Released August 15th…Today…

This content requires the base game Minion Masters which is free.

11 Likes

Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Free DLC that’s claim now to keep! I am glad they keep on doing these giveaway events!

11 Likes

I’m glad you don’t have to launch to claim this one. Nabbed, but still not really sure how this game is played. I saw - connect to server- and s’ed out. Dislike random online multiplayer.

8 Likes

but u were late, my friend

https://206.81.1.216/t/free-minion-masters-dlc-might-of-the-slither-lords-on-steam/17993?u=m00

@delenn13 need a merger here!

6 Likes

I seriously checked before posting… Lol… Since this is once of those things that bug me. I posted amid a long drive, just got to my destination…

4 Likes

Sounds like it’s sleep time.

3 Likes

Well, we arrived a day early for the weekend wedding, to avoid long day time drive tomorrow before a scheduled event. Of course checking into the hotel, who else is there but the bride, she then got the groom to come over and we just hung out for the last two hours. Haven’t seen each other in 4+ years, had so much to catch up. It was great, because we could just hang out without having to deal with the two of them giving perfunctory thanks for everyone to be there, etc. It was lovely, but boy oh boy, 3+ am… Ready to hit the sack for sure

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it…Just have fun :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Same I haven’t tried this game either just been grabbing the DLCs but not the in game items. It always felt like they are pushing this game a little too much hence in the beginning at least I used to think it was one of those spam games. But idk about the actual game quality, tried some of their other games though but meh, might try again. I mean they do have a discord server and all, they seem to be big there too.

6 Likes

It’s the best of its kind and has zero P2W. If you like the genre then there’s nothing you can do wrong with this one.

7 Likes

This is something I’d try with Chronies then, but not with the general player base. Diehards have a tendency to call you noob, demand you play faster, etc. Sucks the joy out of learning a new game.

3 Likes

play with me :smile:

2 Likes