Free minecraft key for the microsoft store! (GIVEAWAY) - [CLOSED]

Gunna make it more fun, message me on steam if you’re interested and We’ll see who gets it through a random number generator, LETS GO ------> Test your luck baby (PS. if you know someone who doesn’t have it or is interested give it to them as a gift! Remember it only works in the microsoft store!)

Rhyagelle won!

9 Likes

Thanks for your generosity! I’d love to try my hand at it, as I always wanted to try out Minecraft. :relaxed:

Good luck to those who join!

(request sent)

6 Likes

can’t believe you won first try! XD glad it worked!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to reboot into Windows 10 and start her up (haven’t used that OS in like, 2 years though lol).

It was crazy and totally unexpected, I gotta say! My favorite number and it didn’t let me down. I knew it was special for a reason. :joy: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I hope you enjoy installing updates, because by the sounds of it that’s what you’ll be doing today.

9 Likes

Whether you want to or not.

5 Likes

Darn, I have a friend who’s been dying to get this game but already has it on console so doesn’t really want to buy it again on PC.

3 Likes

EDIT: oh you meant installing windows, yea that’s gunna take a couple days lol

1 Like

Yea, it took me until just tonight to get Windows 10 functioning right after all those updates and even then, Minecraft was crashing and it turned out there is a known problem with it that hasn’t been fixed yet (and needs to be skipped around by entering Developer Mode). However…I’m finally in! Time to play! :joy:

3 Likes