Free LEGO: Lord of the Rings at Humble (OVER)

Go get it! 48 hour freebie!

21 Likes

You are faster than me in the forum stuff… I can tell you that! :smiley:

The redemption deadline is December 27th, 2018 @ 10:00 am Pacific. You have 6 days left!

9 Likes

I had to fill out 8 kaptchas to get through to this one. First those things where they just keep updating pictures until they run out of the things they ask for. This always fail, every fucking time. On to selecting squares looking for traffic lights picture after picture, do people select the whole structure for those? I only select the lights and I’m wondering if that’s why I have to keep doing it over and over.

8 Likes

I don’t usually run into those capthas, I am surprised they gave you such a hard time about it. I stay logged into Humble though, so maybe that’s why?

6 Likes

yup me too, was weird this time around, humbles craptchas has always been smooth on me before :thinking:

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t clean the cookies as well so I never get captchas too and usually they are only a check box and nothing more :confused:

5 Likes

Dude nice! :stuck_out_tongue:
First “LEGO: The Hobbit” now LOTR. cool! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I just got this thinking I could give it away in the future but it has a time limit to redeem, do you think that means that I can’t access the code after that day or the code won’t work after that date?

3 Likes

You can access the code up to that time, so make sure you write it down, or copy/paste it somewhere safe.

The code is good forever, as long as you have it.

3 Likes

thanks, I thought I heard something like that before

3 Likes

Accidentally let me Hobbit key expire (curses!) but activated this one. Not a big fan of the hobbit movies anyway, and this is a pretty great game.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I already own Lego Lord of the rings, so if anyone needs an extra key, let me know.

2 Likes

your human impression need some work… if you want to remain undercover you need to be able to fill a captcha on the first time

4 Likes

I thought I had already gotten the game, but got skeptical as it went on for a little too long. Then I realized that I’ve gotten The Hobbit before, not Lord of the Rings. About 1 hour before the offer ends. PHEW!

4 Likes