Free Key Giveaway [Closed]

I have a Psychonauts Steam key that must be redeemed in four days. (Already had it)

I also have Stardew Valley on Steam ('cause I own like six copies on various platforms and this one extra PC version).

I will open the drawing for 48 hours and pick one name for each game using an ingenious random number generator I wrote. Just reply with the game you want, and you’re in the pool!

-Mink

P.S. All thanks to @Gnuffi for helping me figure it out. I’m glad I can give back to this community. This is just the beginning. I will have more as long as the admins approve.

27 Likes

Hi. I would like to enter your drawing for Stardew Valley please.

1 Like

I would like Stardew Valley too! :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I’d like to enter for Stardew Valley please. Thanks

1 Like

I’d like to enter for Stardew Valley!

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about Stardew Valley, so I would like to enter for the Stardew Valley giveaway.

1 Like

I would like Stardew Valley

1 Like

Hell even I’ll go for Stardew Valley. I think this one will bring a lot of people out of the woodwork.

1 Like

I’d also like Stardew Valley, thanks in advance <3

1 Like

I would like to enter for Stardew Valley as well, please.

1 Like

157th Stardew Valley entry, I’d also like it.

1 Like

Would love to try stardew valley

1 Like

10th, actually. Still not too crazy. Maybe I should have limited it to 24 hours…live and learn. It is an amazing game! Maybe I can dig up another key in my backlog and give away two!

2 Likes

I would love to participate in the stardew valley giveaway

1 Like

Stardew Valley, my boy.

1 Like

Stardew Valley would be great :smiley:

1 Like

Stardew Valley

1 Like

I’m not entering, already have both game. I’m just passing by to say that Stardew Valley is a really popular and great game so it’s normal that everyone want it for free. And thanks for the giveaway anyway dude :wink: .

2 Likes

I’d like to enter for Stardew Valley, thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a great game. Very hardcore and stressful title though.

1 Like