[FREE] [GOG] Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition

Claim here:

Click here for the game page link

Note:
After claiming, you get two games: Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut.
If you go to your Library > Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut > More > Serial Keys, you will find a gift code for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic.

Available until 13-Dec-2019 14:00 UTC.

25 Likes

Very good game, strongly recommend to anyone who enjoys classic CRPGs.
Cheers for the heads up.

12 Likes

Thanks @NICK9X9. Finally one I don’t have. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

You can get Wasteland 1 for free too. Just go to your Library > Serial Keys on Wasteland 2 and click on the gift link for Wasteland 1 Classic. :wink:

Also, GOG Connect has a few games. Get them while you can! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

this is such a great game, highly recommend, must grab while it’s free, definitely something to check out with this great freebie opportunity!

5 Likes

Plus as @Rhyagelle said…you get Wasteland 1: The Original Classic too…

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. I need to try some turn based games.

5 Likes

I had the basic one, so now I’ve got this one too. Thanks! ^^

4 Likes

Sweet! I just claimed it. Thanks a bunch. ^^

5 Likes

Anyone having issues with the game not showing up in their gog galaxy library? Mine shows up on my gog web account, but not for gog galaxy. I’m also missing some other stuff. I wouldn’t be surprised if the servers are having issues due to high traffic. I already submitted this to them, but I’m curious if anyone else is having this issue.

5 Likes

Wow @Rhyagelle. This really worked for me. :slight_smile: Thank you so much!
So a bit reminder for other readers.
Go get the Wasteland 1 copy for FREE as well

7 Likes

It looks like in order to get wasteland 1 you have to go through your account on gog’s site. Not gog galaxy. At least that’s what I had to do. I wish this was mentioned. Unless it was able to be done in gog galaxy, but I saw no option for it there. Thank you though for bringing up about getting wasteland 1. Who would have even figured that was included since it doesn’t say it in the extras. I wish movies and any non gaming items would show up in gog galaxy. I may be complaining a lot, but these are some definite annoyances gog should have fixed.

7 Likes

Thanks!! I got wasteland 1 and 2 for the first time :grinning:

6 Likes

If you can’t figure it out where this actually is (took me several minutes), click the game and then click “More” that’s towards the top of the menu that pops up.

5 Likes

No problem! Glad to have helped! Enjoy the games. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip, might be worth moving the thread to the giveaways section to make it easier to find.

5 Likes