[Free GOG Game] Daggerfall Unity - GOG Cut

15 Likes

Oh yes! I can’t wait to try this. Been wanting to play Daggerfall for so long but the extremely outdated control scheme was annoying. No matter what I did I couldn’t get it to work properly.

7 Likes

This actually looks good, I might even play it, huge thanks @carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you… @Danacscott and @carvalho20ptc

6 Likes

I’ve been meaning to play the original Daggerfall ever since I got sucked into Oblivion (no pun intended :wink:). Does anyone who has played both know how different this “reimagined” experience is? Is it still worth playing the dated original or should one jump into this directly?

6 Likes

Jfyi both Unity and the original are free.

6 Likes
7 Likes

@GeekInUndies Thee is welcome, welcome, welcome. XD

4 Likes

Thanks. This had just what I was looking for.

Longtime fans of Daggerfall should try out the package, as it’s enough of a new experience to make the game worth playing again. Folks who’ve never fooled with this classic PC title might be better served by disabling the mods to have an authentic experience, but then, the mods might also make this janky old game much more palatable to someone raised on the fourth or fifth Elder Scrolls title. Whatever the case, you can configure everything yourself using the in-game menus that let you toggle mods on and off as you please.

5 Likes

Nice, thanks!

5 Likes

Gotta love GOG.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes