Free Games @ Steam Now Polyball, Redgate, Drop, Overcooked 2 DLC & on 27th Total War Shogun 2

Lol ye ama check again tommorow

7 Likes

There’s a Steam thread, apparently they had issues. Hopefully they fix it, or at least do the promotion again when they have it ironed out.

7 Likes

The promo was supposed to go on for 3-4 days, so hopefully they can fix it in that timeframe.

EDIT

Message from the developer is that they ran into some issues trying to do this, so they should fix it soon:

13 Likes

no one believed me :laughing:

7 Likes

Works for me now.

8 Likes

Just claimed it as well.

7 Likes

Awesome I claimed it! Thought I was gonna have to wait a day. Ha how it went from 4 ppl on friendslist owning the game to like 16 ppl.

8 Likes

I am increasingly curious about how the back end of the steam store works how is a mistake like this even possible, how do you set a discount to 100% while leaving the actual price unchanged?

At least we can confirm it is now actually free as promised so go claim it everyone!
@ people who do not already have it or isn’t in my steam friends so I can check.
@Toadsynfrog @GeekInUndies @ARS85 @Agetime @NICK9X9 @Vindace @Tencore @AcornAvenger @DexterS @pegasusz

17 Likes

Since I can only @ 10 people per post.
@Buzzyboii @Mrx616 @K16 @Fou1 @SeekerSupreme @FacuBlues @greg0r @GDBringer @nikzeo @dtexneus

19 Likes

@anyamtikja @Madway @onLooSe
And finally @PeteMcc , go get em!

16 Likes

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

9 Likes

Sorry was going to jump on and do it but got stuck in some work stuff
but thanks for notifying everyone @Fraggles.

9 Likes

I think at least a few people have joined in here since last time so @oyephantomlink and @mediiiiiiii Total war is free now, don’t forget to grab them.

9 Likes

Thanks for the @ :blush:

10 Likes

Thanks again for letting us know!

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Fraggles !!

9 Likes

cheers!

6 Likes

Thank you! :sunflower:

7 Likes

just gonna say, Total War Shogun 2 was one of CA’s better titles, and if you either like RTS combat or turn based campaign management this should be an absolute no brainer to grab while free. It’s fantastic, and you can quickly end up find yourself sinking hundreds of hours into it

10 Likes