Free Game up to $10!

:exploding_head: Goodness, you leave the forum for 9 hours and stuff goes crazy!

Warmest wishes to @BisexualAndroid for doing this.

Just me lurking.

10 Likes

looks at avatar ą² ā•­ā•®ą² 

also, holly molly, your post exploded

3 Likes

Very nice of you to do @BisexualAndroid, not entering as I have too many games to in my library to play, but just wanted to show my appreciation.

4 Likes

:kiwi_fruit: this is very nice of you to do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh myā€¦this will make a fine back tattoo!

2 Likes

:kiwi_fruit: Thanks

2 Likes

In winter sale that would be perfect for everyone thanks :kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit::kiwi_fruit:

2 Likes

People still posting kiwis like crazy. Donā€™t get it.

Thanks for doing this, though! Sharing a quarter of your christmas present is really kind of you. With all that positive karma you can kill someone and get away with it or was that your plan all along?

4 Likes

I found this before Kiwi-chan and planned on using itā€¦ till those eyes started boring into my soulā€¦

7 Likes

The winner has not replied since midnight of the drawing, if (s)he doesnā€™t reply within one hour from now, I am picking a new winner.

5 Likes

Sometimes you may have someone in a different time zone and they may be sleeping. Typically a 24 hour period is a safe buffer after the initial pm is sent. But of course whatever you choose is fine. I just want you to avoid later PMs saying unfair or whateverā€¦

8 Likes

not participating btw, just need to hit my daily shitpost margin

6 Likes

Iā€™m experiencing PM trouble at the moā€¦just declare my victory out in the open and Iā€™m sure itā€™ll work out fine. No possible consequences or upset third parties.

6 Likes

kiwione

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been a member of chrono.gg for a while now, my first post though! Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, congrats @Dropper you bastard

3 Likes

this is what I was expectingā€¦

after giveaway props for an awesome username @BisexualAndroid !!!

very generous of you to give a portion of your christmas away :open_mouth:

if it wasnā€™t systematically impossible Iā€™d give everyone here 1/100th of a ps4 :smiley:

4 Likes

My posts do that sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue:
For the record, think thatā€™s my 18th ā€œNice Reply!ā€ achievement, my badges can buy alcohol and :kiwi_fruit: in Costa Rica now!

4 Likes

Woohoo to celebrate your 18th the next round of :kiwi_fruit:is on me guys! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to enter because I have an irresponsible backlog anyway (and really I think I would let you down by asking for the jankiest RPGs around) but I just wanted to write that this is an awesome thing youā€™re doing.

I gotta say, I never really had any kind of cool community like this on such a large scale before, and itā€™s neat having this many people that are willing to show this kind of generosity towards a community. I think I might need to step up myself sometime :slight_smile:

11 Likes