Free: F1 2015 With Humble Bundle

Humble Bundle are gifting copies of the Codemasters’ F1 Title for a limited amount of time.

12 Likes

I was just coming to post this…It’s for 48 hours…so hurry!

And I got this message with my key.

"The redemption deadline is April 7th, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific. You have 15 days left!

Immediately after 10AM Pacific on April 7th, the Steam key will magically vanish as if it were just a figment of your imagination, leaving this cryptic message behind in its wake."

Laters all. Got to stop at the feed shop and then, doctor…Bye!

8 Likes

thx :cow:

4 Likes

Awesome! Done! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

free hitman, free F1, free this free that,
-even free poop (to some select exclusive/lucky ones) :smile:
i like it; “game socialiZm”, free gamez fore evryon Comrade Playerz :smile:

:thinking:
anyone gonna keep track of how many freebies we get during this year? :joy:

8 Likes

I am sure you are some “communist”… @Gnuffi

j/k… you get my reference… :smile:

There’s too many to keep track I think…

By the way, what’s the best way to convey sarcasm across internet forums, anyone?

7 Likes

Thanks @Punkster

6 Likes

I went to Humble Bundle, saw the banner and a mere 5 seconds later, I got an email telling me too, so I thought this must be a fresh offer, so I’ll post it, if no one else has, on Chrono.

’If yer not fast, yer last!’ as they say frequently in my tormented flashbacks of childhood.

8 Likes

You are supposed to predict these things, not wait until it’s already up on the website and also an email before you let us know! Sir Nostradamus! :wink:

6 Likes

Shhhh, you will reveal my [lack of] powers.

6 Likes

Damn, an F1 game. Haven’t watched the thing since the time McLaren Mercedes were the only half decent competition for Ferrari.

4 Likes

“Nostradamus of Poop

pretty sure this oracle’s foresight is limited straightly to subjects pertaining fecal matter
:smile:
(likely unable to even predict an impending apocalypse, unless it was somehow related to excrements; Poopocalypse ) :thinking:

:joy:

7 Likes

Lol, that is going back a bit. 20 years, almost. McLaren has been awful for the last few years with their Honda “Engine,” But this year they have a Renault one, as shown below.
McLaren%20Renault%20F1%20Team

6 Likes

Already have F1 2016 but i guess getting F1 2015 for free wont hurt.

4 Likes

already got it from the bundle, but thanks for the info. :grinning:

2 Likes

lmao :joy: :joy:

3 Likes