Free Ebook: WITCHMARK by C.L. Polk @Tor.com

As i’m sure @delenn13 is probably not able to do these posts right now, i’ll be the one who is letting you guys know about another Freebie from tor.com.

WITCHMARK by C.L. Polk

The war between Aeland and Laneer leaves men changed, strangers to their friends and family, but even after faking his own death and reinventing himself as a doctor at a cash-strapped veterans’ hospital, Miles can’t hide what he truly is.

When a fatally poisoned patient exposes Miles’ healing gift and his witchmark, he must put his anonymity and freedom at risk to investigate his patient’s murder. To find the truth he’ll need to rely on the family he despises, and on the kindness of the most gorgeous man he’s ever seen.

Download before 11:59 PM ET, February 15th, 2019.

This offer is only available in the US and Canada. We apologize for the geographic restriction, unfortunately it is required for various legal reasons.

If anyone is unable to get it, i have both versions, epub and mobi, feel free to message me and i’ll send it to you (:

6 Likes

Named in:

NPR Best Books of the Year

Buzzfeed Best Romances of 2018

I’m torn between going ‘oh, nice!’ and ‘uuuh… ok?’

Anyways, as always, thanks for sharing, Nick (:

5 Likes

Sounds gay. Can this EU boi get an epub copy? :blush:

3 Likes

On the registration just choose Canada from the drop down and slap in a random email address. Then the epub is all yours…

3 Likes

These people always seem to know very well I’m in the Caribbean, lol. Changing a box doesn’t usually help. O_o Sounds interesting and I wouldn’t mind a copy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is a BOOK?

4 Likes

Most books are seeds. (Seeds - Sapling - Tree - Lumber Mill - Paper/ Cardboard - Dunder Mifflin - Book - People) Sorry I had to reference the office there.

6 Likes

That’s what she said.

5 Likes

Thanks, @NICK9X9, for the post. Got it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes