Free ebook-THE BLACK TIDES OF HEAVEN by JY Yang-Hugo and Nebula Nominated Novella

Each month, the Tor.com eBook Club gives away a free sci-fi/fantasy ebook to club subscribers. Yes, you HAVE to sign up but Tor is KNOWN for their sci fi and fantasy books. How can you lose? I am already signed up but I think all they require is an email and country info.Their books are available in Mobi and ePub. If you use Calibre, you know what to do.

"This offer is only available in the US and Canada. We apologize for the geographic restriction, unfortunately it is required for various legal reasons. Download before 11:59 PM ET Nov. 16, 2018."

if anyone in any country has problems, message me. I will get back to you as soon as I can. A bit busy here…

"We’re excited to announce that the pick for November 2018 is the Hugo- and Nebula-nominated novella THE BLACK TIDES OF HEAVEN by JY Yang, one of a pair of unique, standalone introductions to Yang’s Tensorate Series, which Kate Elliott calls “effortlessly fascinating.”

About:

9 Likes

:angry:

3 Likes

You got a problem???

3 Likes

I no longer have a problem because the sweetest hooman in the Chrono forums helped me out.

You should talk to her one day, think you two would be great friends. :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you very much - greatly appreciated!! :dragon_face:

3 Likes

i can share the Epub file if yall want… it’s free so im sure it wont be seen as pirating (ARRRRG)

5 Likes

Arrgh, did someone mention piratin’? If I be sayin’ it once, I said it a thousand times… or in this case, twice. “Let it be known, methinks there be nutin’ wrong wit’ being a pirate.” :anchor:

3 Likes

saw the title, and somehow instantly jumped to
“wait, our nebula7 done did a book ?!?” :open_mouth::dizzy_face:
-unsure of my lvls of embarrassment when the penny dropped :flushed: :grimacing:

4 Likes

You need to mention her… @nebula7, dear, The Gnome doesn’t think you can write a book… Let him have it!!!

3 Likes

:rofl:

I think the embarrassment @Gnuffi has suffered is enough punishment,

That being said… I’ve written a bit of fanfic in the past but nothing recently and definitely nothing I would be okay with sharing here mostly too smutty and not the quality I would be happy with now This conversation wants me to though :thinking:

The most recent thing I wrote was a letter to the Electoral Commission explaining why I didn’t vote (compulsory voting here, I was trying to get out of the fine). It was when I was away from home looking after my dad, my parents asked for a copy of it and I later found out they love it and share it with everyone they can, even in front of me,

why parents got to be embarrassing no matter how old you get??? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Oh do tell…At least who it involved…:open_mouth::sunglasses:

You know, I really try to feel bad about large companies losing money to pirates. But WHEN I spend $50.00 on an ebook and I download it to my PC and then try to download it to my tablet to take camping…and it won’t let me because you are only allowed 1 Copy. I get really mad. :rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: If I had bought a REAL book(same amount of money), I could take it camping…What’s the difference??? So I no longer feel bad…:joy: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes