Back to Today's Deal

FREE DLC for Minion Masters!!!! Voidborne Onslaught DLC - 100% off!

dlc
free-dlc

You need Minion Masters(Free to Play)

New Voidborne Onslaught DLC is available for FREE for this week only until Friday the 15th!

This pack is worth $15 and comes with the following:

Animated Voidborne Onslaught Avatar

• Animated Voidborne Onslaught Emote
  • 3x Colossus
  • 5x Succubus
  • 20x Rammer
  • 40x Nether Bat
  • 40x Morgrul’s Ragers
  • 5x Power Tokens

I have, in my inventory, 2 gifts of Minion Masters with a Battle for Light Update. If any one is interested let me know.

“Some limitations apply. (?) [While supplies last. Games granted during free-to-keep promotions do not drop Steam Trading Cards]

damn, looks like they finally implemented that new feature :confused:
not that it matters much on this as it’s a dlc(and on a f2p game anyway) but just curious to actually see it in action now… seems like they really cracking down on those free cards now :man_shrugging:

nice catch still @delenn13 :+1: saving 12bucks on dlc is okay when i already happen to have it in my library anyway :smile:

Thanks! Now I have it too!

WOW look at those new and improwed boxes of steam(?)
arent they just beautiful?!

Honestly, I’ve only ever played 12 minutes of the game and not on this PC, so the emails for activating this and that, just get ignored. Don’t remember how far I reached or if it was fun for me either.

It’s a nice share though. DLC’s are pricey sometimes… and sneaky. Like in Glass Masquerade, I clicked on the next city and the game asked for X-DLC. blink Oh. Well.

If anybody uses Discord, the DLC is also currently free over there.

FUCK YES thank you! I have over 200h logged in this amazing game soooo yeah, this is gud