Free Bastion iOS Game Download

Free Bastion iOS Game Download

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bastion-by-supergiant -download the app and “purchase” the full game unlock within the app for $0.

Since I can’t get to the site. This is all the info I have. Sorry :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Calling @Buzzyboii, @Vindace, @dusty, @lonin.

12 Likes

Thanks Delenn :blush: this is a fantastic game! I actually played and beat it when it first came out, but that version was delisted and is no longer updated. I highly recommend this for those who haven’t played it. The atmosphere and story is good, the soundtrack is fantastic, and the gameplay satisfying.

5 Likes

@Vindace … and the narrator is hilariously awesome!

Gosh. I have to wait another week for bestie and new phone to arrive. T_T

6 Likes

this is awesome, thanks! :hugs:

6 Likes

I don’t have iOS but that’s awesome. Bastion is one of my favorite games ever

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for this, @delenn13!

(turns out that my Discord server promoted this cool, very cool.)

4 Likes

One of the days I regret not having an iOS :< The game is fantastic, though, and for $0 it’s propably a sin not to add it

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

That is just awesome. TYVM! :smile:
I was scared i’d miss out since this post was 2 days ago but it’s still free :smiley:

6 Likes

Edit: Couldn’t find in App store without also typing in “Super Giant” . Trying to install it now. @delenn13 Thank you for the alert. ^^. :heart:

3 Likes

Don’t forget it’s a IAP that’s currently free, so you’ll have to go into settings and purchase it.

3 Likes

I think I did it right - went into settings and made an in app purchase for US 0.00. Said Purchase Cancelled the first time, but went back into the app and 2nd time, it said: “You’re all set!”.

Excited to be able to have Bastion as a take along game. ^^

3 Likes

And make sure you keep an eye :eye: out on the iPhone GOTD page. Most of it’s crap(Just like their Android page) but sometimes they slip in a really GOOD one. Just in case I am busy and miss them.

2 Likes

I like this game -

6 Likes

I was finally able to get it. lol

I hope they give it away on Android, I’d mch prefer that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will do! I usually check out the daily games but not always the apps. From now on, worth doing. :smile:

2 Likes

theres not enough free good iOS games being posted here :stuck_out_tongue:
I dont often look in the store because I dont wanna spend anything :zipper_mouth_face: but then again i don’t find the free ones either that way.
have an Ipad with not enough games on it that are worth playing.
Bastion is a great game though that I’ll love and enjoy playing!

3 Likes

The deal is…There’s not a lot of decent FREE iOS games out there. I do find the occasional 99 cent game marked to free but it’s mostly crap games.

5 Likes