Free Android Games

Timing Hero VIP: Retro Fighting Action RPG is free on Android aswell as Wonder Knights VIP: Retro Shooter RPG. I’m not sure if it’s on IOS, maybe someone here could check this and paste a link.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing <3

Timing Hero VIP APP Permission

This app has access to:
In-app purchases
Allows the user to make purchases from within this app
Device & app history
Allows the app to view one or more of: information about activity on the device, which apps are running, browsing history and bookmarks
Identity
Uses one or more of: accounts on the device, profile data
Photos / Media / Files
Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos or audio, the device’s external storage
Other
receive data from Internet

Wonder Knights VIP APP Permission

his app has access to:
In-app purchases
Allows the user to make purchases from within this app
Photos / Media / Files
Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos or audio, the device’s external storage
Wi-Fi connection information
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and names of connected Wi-Fi devices

5 Likes

There is a bunch more free android games at the moment, to lazy to transfer the links across, so take a look over here

4 Likes

Both games you linked are scams. They go on sale for free all the time to lure ppl into downloading ad and permission ridden games wt tons of IAPs, I could post lists of this kinda crap, stay away.

You can usually recognize these games by the added “VIP” or “PREMIUM” in the title together wt “contains ads”

3 Likes

I didn’t know that, thanks for the info @anon63424221

1 Like

you’re welcome my dude

2 Likes