Free and Discounted Android Games On Google Play Store

Monument Valley and bunch other Android games are either free or at a discount.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3002a18_gamesonsale

Which ones did you get???

I think i am getting…Gorb, 2048 Parrots, Connect, Ekstar 2048 and Marble Maze Wallpaper game(???)…

Edit: Found a list of the actual Free games:
Monument Valley
Hitman Sniper
League of Stickman 2018 – Ninja Arena PVP
GORB
The Hunt for the Lost Treasure
Shadow of Death: Stickman Fighting
Can You Escape – Fear House PRO
Marble Maze Wallpaper Game XL
AngL
2 Player Quiz Pro
Ekstar 2048
Archery Physics Objects Destruction Apple shooter
Infinity Dungeon VIP
Cartoon City 2 PRO
Connect – colorful casual game
2048 Parrots, Best puzzle game
LASERBREAK 2 Pro
Buff Knight Advanced – Retro RPG Runner
Comomola Pirates: App for kids
Dots Sync – Symmetric brain game
Amy Firefly – A bedtime story for kids
LASERBREAK Renegades
Dinoboom Puzzles

19 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :+1:
To bad I dont have a android though :confused:

5 Likes

There’s one called “Leap Day” and it’s pretty fun, i’ve been playing it for like 3 months.

7 Likes

The URL does not work, but thank you anyway, got myself Monument Valley and I will check some others that seem fun!

EDIT: Also grabbed GORB and it seems like League Of Stickman is NOT free :frowning:

5 Likes

Thanks, @delenn13! Got:

Monument Valley
Hitman Sniper
Infinity Dungeon VIP
Dots Sync
Comomola Pirates (it looks so cute!)
Buff Knight
Angl

(: :butterfly:

6 Likes

Seems to work for me and others. Maybe it’s region…

I found another game. It’s Normally 10.99. Free NOW!!

"Learn English and grammar free by putting the prepositions in place to form correct sentences and sayings.

Preposition Master is a fun and educational game for kids and English language students of all ages who want to learn and improve their language skills in a more entertaining way."

5 Likes

definitely geo located promotion… i checked with vpn, and the url works perfectly then, switch it off, and the URL doesn’t work here (EU/DK), what a shame

4 Likes

Man, That does suck!:angry: But it’s fine in Brazil for @coralinecastell.

Sorry, Everyone!

5 Likes

scratch that, just tried with UK+germany+france, urls works fine with that vpn location :thinking:
so it’s not the “entirety” of the EU that’s locked out it seems, that’s pretty strange… -since a bunch other EU countries are… :thinking:
wonder what google are up to… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

That’s very weird indeed, doesn’t work for Sweden either.

4 Likes

next-gen racism is what it is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Terraria play decently on a phone?

5 Likes

Probably is, as others have said :frowning: But still at least SOME of them are free, lol.

P.S. I’m from Romania

3 Likes

alright so i tried some more
opening up the url via proxy (as that worked previously), then turning it off, and clicking the individual games (which would then redirect it to my own geo locations store) -and almost all games that are displayed via the link works if looked up individually, found 1 (so far) that wasn’t available at all here
so might just be the promotion page that for some reasons doesn’t “convert” well to various geo locations, but the individual games, their discounts/sales, freebies do work it would appear (for most, not all -for some reason), -so just look them up manually by name on the google play store

a bit complicated, but should maybe help if you wanted the free games… regarding the games which is on sale that’s another matter, since it’s a whole other, (longer), list…

4 Likes

Thanks for the info
I got both the LaserBreak games :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, thats what I said up there, by themselves most of them are still free, but the promotion page seems to be georestricted :frowning: . Anyway, still got a couple of games to play!

5 Likes

I think Mr. Potato Head is seeking revenge. But frying the victims? :scream:

4 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes