Four Murderbot ebooks FREE from Tor.com, download period ends 5:59 AM ET, April 24th

One Book-Per-Day Will Be Available:

Monday, April 20: All Systems Red (Book 1)

Tuesday, April 21: Artificial Condition (Book 2)

Wednesday, April 22: Rogue Protocol (Book 3)

Thursday, April 23: Exit Strategy (Book 4)

14 Likes

Thanks, but I don’t suppose anyone here already grabbed All Systems Red? It’s already on the second one.

8 Likes

Thanks, @Koroth. I forgot to post that…Give me about an hour and I will upload the first one…for everyone.

So I am faster than I think…
Here’s the download: All Systems Red

I have used this site for over a year. @coralinecastell turned me on to it. So when I use it, I think of her. The download is only good for 3 days…Make sure you get it.

11 Likes

Wunderbar, thanks for catching us up!

5 Likes

On a related note did anyone grab Redshirts when it was free?

I missed it and meant to ask at the time.

4 Likes

I got a copy…will send you later…

4 Likes

Only now seeing this post… Will check it out and the upload linku.

4 Likes

I missed “Artificial Condition”, if anyone is kind enough to toss me the epub for it, i would appreciate it! :slight_smile:

also “Killing Gravity” if someone has it.

4 Likes

Yeah I forgot to make links for the books. Oops. I just tried out to see if I was able to download the previous books before today and it just takes me to the current book. Did not know this. Looks like each book is only available for 24 hours starting at 6am ET. Didn’t know this either until I saw this answered in their Q and A section. They really should have put that on the main page instead of just the Q and A section. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think so.

5 Likes

Remove the .pdf extension, that was added to allow upload.

MB 02 ARTIFICIAL_CONDITION_epub.epub.pdf (1.1 MB)
MB 02 ARTIFICIAL_CONDITION_mobi.mobi.pdf (2.9 MB)

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Alright, got them all! Thanks again!

5 Likes

Was so glad to catch a post about this on r/books when it started. I loved the first book but couldn’t justify the $10 price for the rest of the series since they’re all so short. I’m almost done with the third one already, such a great series. I reckon I’ll probably preorder the full book, $13 for a full novel is a pretty decent price.

5 Likes

Hey guys. Sormehow I got my downloads messed up and ended up with only the last of the series. Can anyone share the first 3 in either mobi or epub please?

4 Likes

Check your PMs.

4 Likes