Fortnite Save the World

Hey could you add Fortnite: Save the World Standard or Deluxe Edition to the shop just one time, I’ve been collecting coins for months waiting for it, or any other 30€+ games

3 Likes

No offense dude but
https://206.81.1.216/t/want-good-games/11272

9 Likes

See here
https://206.81.1.216/t/want-good-games/11272
or here
https://206.81.1.216/t/hi-i-need-to-ask/11147
No need a for another of these threads for something that will never happen in the near future.

8 Likes

You guys heard it here first! He said “near future”! That means it might happen in the far future!

(omg they might take me seriously :laughing: )

5 Likes

Hey I am never going to say never, I just mean it might take like 7 years or something when no one plays it anymore

7 Likes

And the servers are dead, and we are in whatever the next genre is to get popular by then.

4 Likes

You mean the days of FPS Bumper Car Trivia? Can’t wait!

4 Likes

And then people will request those games from the coin shop and the Fortnite/PUBG keys will just be stuck in the store not selling.

3 Likes

But if they don’t put those games it’s just useless, all the other ones they put in there are …bad

3 Likes

4 Likes

Why is it useless and why are they bad? All I am saying is if the game is super popular (as is the case with Fortnite/PUBG) why would they not just sell it as their main daily deal for a discounted price and actually make some money off of it rather than just giving it away for free and getting some publicity for about the 2 seconds its available in the store before it sells out. The idea of this website is to give the opportunity to buy a different game everyday for a cheap price, you benefit because you get a good deal and a game and they benefit because they get some money. The coin shop is a side thing to help get people to keep coming back to the site and looking at the main deal, it’s not the main focus of the site for the owners and the only benefit they get from it is the eyes on the site and the potential of a sale. If you can give me a decent reason from the chrono.gg’s team perspective on why they would offer a trending game that they would likely not be able to get many free keys or heavily discounted keys to give away for free I am all ears, but I think you will have a hard time doing so.

9 Likes

I heard Fortnite: Save the World is becoming free eventually, just wait it out

2 Likes

30€+ games cost that for a reason mate.

3 Likes

wouldnt you rather chrono gave you real world coins so you could buy whatever game you wanted? or milk and cookies for that matter?

5 Likes

OMG! What do you mean?! Are we getting Lawbreakers?? :scream:

3 Likes

oh yes please make it a feature that we can buy tasty things with chrono coins
best idea yet

3 Likes

dude, not eveyone had a million of coins, give something to us too :frowning:

3 Likes

Yes Fortnite: Save the World is currently just in payed early access and will become free when it is finished.

2 Likes

clearly we already have a thread for this. People need to check threads first. :ok_hand:t2:

In all seriousness though, why? Also why €30+? Thats just being greedy.

6 Likes

Jokes on him, we have expensive games now in the coinshop!

5 Likes