Fooled Before April Fools

Don’t mind me. A site completely confused me…

How have you been fooled today?

A site I usually go to got me good. They replaced all their advertisements as gifs. I spent 30+ minutes going through my adblocks trying to figure out how I am seeing these ads.

I figured it out when I started reading the ads. They were such corny inside jokes. When I clicked on them, nothing happened. Literally gifs. Facepalmed myself.

EDIT: Oh my gosh…I’ve been double fooled. They did it the day before April Fool’s. This is high quality fooling.

…How do I delete this…

14 Likes

Apparently it’s trendy to not do April Fools this year since a lot of the world is in crisis, so the company I work for decided to follow suit and do nothing this year.

7 Likes

Haven’t been fooled since I had a look at the date yesterday and knew it was coming. But if we’re gonna talk favorites I really loved the Minecraft ∞ Update, it’s actually fun to play!

7 Likes

I get that people want to avoid pranks about the crisis, but I don’t see why humor should be canceled because of it.

8 Likes

humor has been quarantined till the lock-downs are over

9 Likes

Well we wouldn’t want any sick jokes now would we?

…that could offend someone.

10 Likes

I fear you’ve gone too far already. We must show restraint as this is highly infectious.

6 Likes

sick jokes

Warning: Singers are bad. Song is bad. Music is bad. Only title is relevant.

6 Likes

another reason corona jokes are inappropriate is it’s been deemed NSFW

4 Likes

I didn’t fully listen to it but it just seems typical Kpop.

6 Likes