First attempt result:

5 Likes

This is an interesting game

too tired… must stop playing

4 Likes

Very fun little flash game:

It gets quite busy after a while:

4 Likes

This game is fun, but I keep making stupid mistakes. I don’t think I’m patient enough for this.

4 Likes

Might try a better score later, who knows, this one is enjoyable

4 Likes

Ahh I missed the rook spawning…

A game of patience for sure

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hmm. None of these games works on my phone it seems. It could be nice way to spend my lunchbreak but alas…

4 Likes

Rook should work on your phone. It might take some time to load but works fine on my Android. :thinking:

4 Likes

This game is actually really cute and kinda relaxing. I’m terrible at it though, I can’t even break a score of 100 cause I get to hasty and am not at all tactical, so I don’t think I’ll even submit a score this time xD It’s just too laughable.
:carrot::blowfish:

4 Likes

Simple, but a nice game.

4 Likes

Pretty fun if played fast.

4 Likes

that 1 point…

5 Likes

I keep getting tricked by active spawns, when the piece spawns already ready to move, that’s some dick move. Or maybe it’s my own damn mind playing tricks.

5 Likes

Active spawns only move after their “semi-transparent” figures turn solid.

They never move upon initial spawn. So you can use this to your advantage.

4 Likes

What I mean is that they spawn already solid, so they move the next round, instead of the regular semi-transparent>solid>move. I’ve lost a good few fast-paced streak to that, so that’s why I think it could be just me not paying attention. Unless anyone else can confirm these spawns.

5 Likes

Don’t think I’ve seen anything spawn solid instantly, but I have not played the game enough to say it never happens.

6 Likes

I’ll settle for this score, definitely a game I can come back to play again to pass time :rofl:

7 Likes

I am sweating so much from moving a single piece on a chess board… lol

7 Likes

I was having a good run too.

7 Likes