First fanatical bundle to pique my interest in a while

I stay looking at fanatical a lot, and normally it’s a load of crap, this one don’t look so bad though, ch-ch-ch-check it out, whoa-oa-oa-oa.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-xi

for some reason the screenshot isn’t coming up, but it has a cool picture of technomancer, one of the games to interest me on it, its not a great looking game, none of them are, but they’re DIRT cheap at fanatical, thats why I like it, they don’t do good stuff often but when they do it always seems pretty worth it.

thanks to the wonderful gnome for this information <3

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Hivejump has been on my list of things I need for a while now.

1 Like

The signal from Tölva is an ok game, maybe a bit slow but the story is interesting if you care enough to do the digging.

3 Likes

yea i got that bundle day 1 they released it, it had The Swindle in it which i wanted, and the rest had an interesting enough bunch to make up for the remaining difference in price to me :+1:

i think it should be noted, (at least when i bought it), you get Stories: The Path of Destinies with it too,
even tho it’s not noted anywhere :face_with_raised_eyebrow: -which was a bit confusing to me, and i even had to contact support to make sure it wasn’t a mistake, but that i did get that game “extra” :thinking: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Fanatical has a habit of doing that, thank you for your information there.

3 Likes

don’t know if it’s “limited supply”, given the freebie promotion Speahead Games had with Stories: The Path of Destinies, and that’s why it’s not “mentioned” on the bundle/store page itself, or what’s up with the deal there :thinking:
just thought it was worth mentioning, but with the “tiny caveat” reminder that it wasn’t actually listed in the bundle, just in case people didn’t get it and got disappointed

4 Likes

I ended up getting it too a few minutes ago, so probably not that limited.

1 Like

I thought they’re just a bit…

what’s the word

whatever the word is for not being attentive enough to things.

2 Likes