Fine Art from Creative Chronies!

Thanks, @Fraggles. :+1:t2:You reminded me of something we used to do in a graphics forum I was once a member.(I was terribleā€¦I just played and made ugly stuff.). Thread to follow when I get some timeā€¦LOL

5 Likes

Yepā€¦

9 Likes

I made some things in Tearaway; do they count?

9 Likes

7 Likes

This is something I am really sorry to hear.

7 Likes

Yes.

I cried a little.

Second museum on fire in two years. Last time it was a really big one in my city, SĆ£o Paulo.

Plus my favorite museum was shut down for ā€œmaintenanceā€ and hasnā€™t opened in whatā€¦ 5 years? No ETA, and the paintings are starting to get moldy and stuffā€¦ Originals.

The list goes onā€¦

7 Likes

This is so sadā€¦All those artifactsā€¦Just Gone!:sob:

7 Likes

So I am just trying something out and creating an image I thought would be interesting but I know I am no good at art. This is the preliminary stuff based on some images I found and tried to replicate (hands need to move obviously and the other stuff filled in and put in place), but I am a little lost on shading and how to make it look more lively. Suggestions from the more experienced?

11 Likes

I see a stark contrast between the hands and the controller, which I like. Did you planned the effect? You can go even more overboard by using a photo for the controller.
Some fingers are a bit off, out of place. Try drawing the whole finger, behind the controller.
Pink skin is a bit bland, I would add some fur and different colors, those can be the hands of Fox and friends :wink:

2 Likes

So I was thinking to add this to a shirt comp thing for fun (not expecting much from it) so no pictures are allowed. I was trying for the contrast, as much as the controller is a part of the image the hands are important. I know the fingers are out of place right now but that it to be fixed later (i am using gimp so they are on different layers, I can move them as I wish). As for fur and things I would have no idea where to begin on drawing that in and making it look good.

2 Likes

You can work on the outlines and then add some hint of fur on the actual hand. Doesnā€™t need to be realistic.

Hereā€™s a nice starting point.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve opened the Pandoraā€™s boxā€¦
Hereā€™s some pictures from my archive.

img_01

img_03

img_02

14 Likes
My master edit

isaac

Original

246x0w

i flipped the mouth is this art?

9 Likes

Put it on a canvas and it can sell for millions in New York

3 Likes

smile

10 Likes

14 Likes

The best photos I could find in my collection

They are

Kind of bad

Also, Iā€™m going to start taking pictures, of picture worthy things.
AND Iā€™m also starting to practice drawing, so expect the next Mona Lisa to be created. In 100 yearsā€¦ By someone much more talented then me :unamused:

12 Likes

And just to show you guys how terrible I am at drawing, hereā€™s what I think is my best drawing.

Itā€™s pretty bad :+1:

15 Likes

Itā€™s pretty cute, thats what it is. :kissing_heart:

Hey, you at least remember details like the rims, stuff i usually completely neglect.

7 Likes

11 Likes