Feedback and questions.

Honestly, I just want to start off by saying that what you guys are doing is amazing. Despite what some people on these forums have said, the games you’ve had on sale so far have all been quality titles. I hope this site takes off, the one deal each day is very unique and gives us something to look forward to.

Anyways, I have some questions and suggestions for the site.

First of all, how much design control do you have over the site? I don’t know what your limitations are but I’d love to see a fifth category that is for news and updates about the site, i.e ideas you’re planning on doing, progress on certain projects, new partners, community events, stuff like that.

Then the second thing I’d like to ask is that are you only going to focus on indie titles or will there ever be some big titles on sale?

And last but not least I have to say that it’d make my day to see Kerbal Space Program on sale, please make it happen! XD

That’s all for now I think, looking forward to hearing from you.

If there are any typos, forgive me, English isn’t my first language.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words camicaxe, it means a lot to us!

Regarding your suggestions:

1. We have total control over almost the entire site, the only exception being the community. Since we’re using off-the-shelf open source software (Discourse, for those curious) for the community, we can make a lot of superficial changes, but deeper feature-type requests are much more difficult. As to your specific 5th category section, that’s easy! That being said, I don’t think we’re quite in a place yet where we want to start talking about our future plans. Once we’re a bit more settled (it’s only our second week after all), I think that’s is a great idea and we’ll most definitely do something like that.

2. For the foreseeable future we’re going to be sticking with indie games. Who knows what the future holds, though!

Oh, and we’ll see what we can do about Kerbal. :wink:

3 Likes