• The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker & Majora’s Mask
  • Pikmin 2
  • Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
  • Kirby Air Ride
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
  • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Metroid Fusion
5 Likes

I’m going to change the requirement to older games I’ve liked, although my definition is a little different and my choices are probably reflective of that -

Dizzy
R-Type
Elite
Wonder Boy III The Dragon’s Trap
Turrican 2 The Final Fight
The Secret of Monkey Island
Supercars 2
Kick Off 2
Eye of the Beholder
Captive
Xenon II Megablast
The Chaos Engine

and probably a lot more…

8 Likes

Probably just a few for me…

Battlefront (both 1 and 2)
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
SimAnt
Destroy All Humans
Ratchet and Clank 2, 3 & 4

5 Likes

mario kart 64
metal slug 2
castlevania 2
sonic the hedgehog

5 Likes

Where are the real classic PC gamers??? I played this on floppy disks and it was my favorite game as a kid.

5 Likes

Did seriously nobody mention The Legend of Zelda: The Minnish Cap?

That game was <3, huge for a GBA game too!

4 Likes

Secret Of Monkey Island was a great game as well

5 Likes

Ben 10 Protector of Earth for Nintendo DS. A pure masterpiece.
Ultimate Spider-Man for DS was quite fun too.

those are the two highlights of my gaming childhood lol.

5 Likes

Alright, I’ve decided to sort it by platforms and games that I’ve played

• SuperNES
    Super Bomberman 3 - It’s a tough one since there’s so many good games. I’ll give it to Bomberman due to all the good time I had with friends.

• MD/Genesis
    Shining Force II - One of the best tactics hidden gems, many have not even heard of it.

• Playstation
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - The Masterpiece.

• Nintendo 64
    Pokemon Stadium - I’ve only played a few N64 games, the minigames were super fun, it was my Mario Party because I didn’t care for Mario as much as Pokemon at the time.

• GameBoy Color
    Pokemon G/S/C - My favorite generation, the mechanics that it brought at the time was mindblowing for me, like wooot you can have a phone in the game?! P.S. I didn’t have a phone irl then. :rofl:

• Dreamcast
    Sega GT - Another console that I didn’t had played a ton of games, I’ve only even had the experience because a friend of my uncle lend him the console to try. Dreamcast, GameCube, all were “rich boy” consoles. Also, Dreamcast was smooth, it run close to 60 fps I believe, it was something that I never experienced before with consoles.

• Playstation 2
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Ahh, all the time well spent playing this. Wreacking havoc with a friend dressed as a prostitute, those were the days. Completed the story mode twice, and I need to complete a third time on Steam version, lol.

• GameBoy Advance
    The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - One of the not so popular Zeldis, but a favorite of mine. Also a tough choice since there were really good GBA games as well, I would give it to FFTA, but I’m going to give it on the next category!

• Nintendo DS
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - The sequel to the GBA one, if you know me, I’m a sucker for pixel graphics, and this game was beautiful. And all the FFT mechanics and fun. Stole the spot from many games for me.

• PC
    Diablo II: Lord of Destruction - Oof, there are so many, such hard choice. But I gotta give to my boy. Still hoping for a remaster, even though it’s not necessary. :wink:

8 Likes