Favorite Movie

Thanks for reminding me! Psycho should be in my top 1 ‘runner up’ list.

3 Likes

Pantoufle obvi!!!

2 Likes
  1. Constantine - My Halloween night go-to movie, every single year. :slight_smile:
  2. Equilibrium - Christian Bale
  3. Howl’s Moving Caste - “What a pretty fire!”

And no matter how bad the movie is, I’ll watch Bruce Payne in anything, lol.

2 Likes

As some other folks have stated, this is hard as it depends on the mood I am in. But to name 3 that I generally am in love with…

1. Willow - edit: I must say this IS my favorite of allllll time, though, hehe. I’ve watched this film since I was a young lad and still to this day it will never be boring!

2. What Dreams May Come - I always forget this came out in '98. Anyhow, Artistically and Emotionally Amazing!
    edit #2, lol: this movie also has an alternate ending. I cannot remember which ending I like better - the theatrical release or the other - but both were great

3. LOTR!!!

4. As I sit here and think of movies I am generally in love with, gosh, I really could go on and on :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So really really hard to say actually . Thou most of the time when i’m asked what’s my favorite movie Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ comes to mind first so i guess you could call it my favorite movie! But besides it i really love all sorts of horror movies .

5 Likes

I’ve watched a lot of movies so this is really hard, I’m having a difficult time trying to rank my top three soooo I won’t.

Fantastic Mr. Fox - Wes Anderson is one of my favourite directors and while I can say I think Grand Budapest is a better movie this one just fits all my personal biases.

Synecdoche, New York - A film that makes me feel a massive amount of emotions that other films can’t seem to compete with. It’s hard to explain this one, especially in so few words.

Cornetto Trilogy - I love all three so, so much I couldn’t possibly choose, but since when I watch one I end up watching the other two straight afterwards I think this counts.

There’s so many movies I adore beyond belief but I guess this will do. :I

8 Likes

Fantastic Mr. Fox is great, I enjoyed the book a bit more than the film. But still, I could watch that movie one hundred times over (assuming I already haven’t).

7 Likes