FAQ

What are Chrono Coins?
Chrono Coins are an alternate currency that allows you to get games for free. For more info, check out: Chrono.gg - One game. One amazing deal. Every day at 9AM Pacific.

What are streaks and how do they work?
Streaks are built by earning the daily reward on consecutive days. By building a streak you can unlock special chests that have larger rewards. If you miss a day, your streak will be reset to zero. Streak for 30 days and you’ll earn a Legendary Streak for bragging rights and your chests will reset so you can earn them again. The rewards for longer streaks are definitely worth it!

When does the daily reward reset?
The daily reward resets the daily sale, everyday at 9 AM Pacific.

My streak was reset incorrectly!
We’re attempting to reproduce any errors that would cause streaks to end prematurely, but we’ve yet to be able to do so. Until that happens, there’s unfortunately nothing we can do, but here are a few steps that may help prevent you from losing a streak in the future:

• Make sure to click the coin every day between 9AM Pacific and 9AM Pacific
  • Refresh the page before clicking to make sure nothing is cached
  • Wait until the coin has completed spinning and your wallet amount has updated
  • Take a screenshot when you click (include the game in the image) so that proof can be provided

When will new Chrono Shop games be added?
New games will be released in the shop approximately every 2 weeks.

Will {game} be restocked in the Shop?
Popular games will occasionally be featured in the Shop again in the future.

I have an issue with the site, help me!
The best way to contact us for help is to send an email to help@chrono.gg and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

12 Likes