Fanatical Star Deal - Pumpkin Jack $11.39 (62% off)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/pumpkin-jack

Have had this game on my wishlist since it was announced. Might just finally jump in and grab it. It’s a 3D platformer game inspired by games like the Jak & Daxter series, among others.

6 Likes

Thanks @Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Sounds interesting, but never heard of it.

On Gaiaonline, we used to have an event where we’d fight a HUGE Pumpkin Jack character.

Now to peek into this thingie. Hm. Thanks @Luxen

4 Likes

Oh, so you know Gaia Online too ? I’m still using that site. :smiley:

I’m TheJesterGuy there.

4 Likes

Dude really? I was on just yesterday to change my avi and smh at the marketplace prices, lol. Mew will send you FR on site. ^^

4 Likes

Ah yes, the inflation wrecked that site, heh. :sweat_smile:
Thankfully I have some mules to help me out there.

I’ve been there since Lanzer came back around 2016-2017. Do you also use it frequently or sometimes ?

4 Likes

Sometimes really. I was there when Lanzer started it and you had to get gold from posting on forums. Back when a monocle was an “it” item. How things change, hah.

Don’t have an angelic halo and frankly, it’s kinda ugly too, lol.

4 Likes

I’ve joined it on 2009, and I was constantly broken to buy any item, not to mention how horrible my English was back then.
I’ve quit on the same year to return around 2011, and I was witness to the decadence of the site. Do you remember from the Flynn’s Booty fiasco ? I was there when all of this happened and also during the mass exodus, which I took part of.
I only came back in 2016 after they announced Lanzer and his staff were back and the baddies were gone.

4 Likes

I didn’t take part of the fiasco, but vaguely remember it. People starting hoarding monthly letters to resell and ah, whenever people figure out how to make something “pay 2 win”… Even Lanzer being back can’t really fix the economy and he’s been back for a while now.

Did leave for a long while when the marketplace got ridiculous and I couldn’t get any of the Marionette items, lol.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was in 2013 when things start to go downhill, and you saw constant fighting and arguing around Gaia forums. The economy became so unstable that being there became unsustainable. So I left the site like everyone else did and never came back again until 2016.

And yes, the economy is broken beyond repair. The damage done by the likes of Flynn’s Booty and the past management will probably never be reversed, unfortunately. So your best option is to create mules and do what I do: Daily Reward > Runway Vote > Post In Forums > Daily Treat, with me and my mules doing everything at the same time step by step.

I once farmed plat on Lake Kindred but I got burned out and decided to give up on this.

4 Likes

Yea. Too many Kin to collect. Sigh. They nerfed the amount you got from fighting the boss kin. Trees they were, I don’t remember, lol. PS: wish ZOMG was a steam game, ha ha.

Let’s catch on Gaia, since we’re completely stealing Luxen’s post, blush

3 Likes

Yeah, it become way too tiresome too me, heh.

Anyway, let’s continue this on Gaia. Drop me a PM if you want. :+1:

3 Likes