Fanatical Star Deal: GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One (does not include optional DLCs) $1.35 (97% off)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-and-rev-2-all-in-one-and-dlc-characters

This is the historical lowest price for this bundle. There’s only around 20% keys left at this point, so you’d better jump in fast.

10 Likes

Thanks @Luxen :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

6 Likes

That is a long as heck title: First thought. ^^

Edit: Just had the base, so snapped this up. Cheers, @Luxen. :heart:

5 Likes

Aaaaand when they run out, the previous deal that sold almost not at all comes back, they should know better…

3 Likes

@YQMaoski What do you mean? I’ve wanted AVICII for a long long while, but someone told me it’s not really that great.

3 Likes

Just the last time it came up in a Star Deal, it sold maybe 5-10% of the keys, and so with time left on this deal after selling out, they came back with this one…

I also wanted to try this game too but I never got to it. I imagine the same 3rd party source told us that it’s not so great… lol.

4 Likes

That sounds pretty depressing, haha. I wonder why they would think it was a good idea to bring back a deal that barely anyone would buy.

It’s only been 9 hours since it went up, but it’s still at 100% Remaining. :rofl:

5 Likes

4 Likes

After more than a whole day, they are down to 99%… XD

5 Likes

Thanks @Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes