Fanatical Stand With Ukraine Charity Bundle for $15US-Closed!

Surprisingly it has a bunch of games that haven’t been in bundles before. It does has a few repeats. Good selection for $15US.

# About this Bundle

Fanatical Stand With Ukraine Charity Bundle

100% of all proceeds will be donated to the Ukraine Red Cross, supporting their valuable work in helping those affected by the growing humanitarian crisis in the country.

Like you, we at Fanatical have watched in growing horror, disbelief and frustration as Russia’s violent invasion of Ukraine has unfolded. The war is leaving innocent people without homes, orphaning children, and creating a desperate need for food, water, shelter and medical aid.

So when we were approached by fellow games industry folks about hosting a fundraising bundle for Ukraine, it was the easiest decision we’ve ever had to make.

Fanatical has joined forces with Richie De Wit (Robot Teddy), Tomas Sala (creator of The Falconeer and BAFTA-nominated artist) and Alessandra van Otterlo (Editor in Chief of Control Magazine) to bring you this specially curated bundle of Steam PC games. Richie, Tomas and Alessandra have worked quickly and tirelessly to sign up over 50 game developers and publishers to the bundle. Each developer has generously donated 10,000 Steam keys for their game, completely free of charge.

Buy the bundle and you will instantly receive Steam keys for 58 awesome games, worth over $750. There’s a minimum donation of just $15, but we ask you to pay more if you can afford to do so.

*Coupons are not accepted on Charity Bundles. Thank you for your support.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/stand-with-ukraine-charity-bundle

12 Likes

The games:

12 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Your ears were probably ringing last night. I was talking about you. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

6 Likes

The bundle has ended and is now over

7 Likes

That was the HUMBLE bundle. This is the FANATCAL bundle. :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Actually that humble bundle is still on for another 6 hours or so… At least for me it seems that way.

4 Likes

FYI. FANATCAL bundle current status says out of stock:

$159,262 Donated
All proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross in Ukraine.

Sorry, this bundle is now out of stock

Thank you to everyone who donated. If you missed out and would still like to donate to support the work of the Red Cross in Ukraine, please Click Here to go to their website.

4 Likes

WOW! That was quick. Glad I got mine yesterday. 10,000 keys just wasn’t enough.

4 Likes

Damn! I wanted to wait a day before I pulled the trigger for a couple of those games. :rofl:

4 Likes

Like i said the bundle had ended. It sold out in about 12hrs. so people didn’t even have a whole day to think about it

5 Likes

YEP, You did. :+1: Sorry about that. I still can’t believe it went to so fast.

4 Likes

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone who got this isn’t particularly interested in the following games, I would be happy to trade for them! :grinning:

• Cloud Gardens
  • Cube Escape Collection
5 Likes

I have Cube Escape. Let me get the key.

5 Likes

That’s really kind of you Delenn! Thanks a lot, seriously! I saw the email notification for this bundle, but totally didn’t realize it would be limited. I even checked later in the day to purchase, but it was gone haha! Seems that it wasn’t just me that assumed it would be up for a while like Humble’s.

5 Likes

Yea, a bunch of my friends missed it. One guy was playing a game last night with friends and I had messaged him about it and he said he would check it tomorrow…and he missed out. I usually wait but it said LIMITED at the top of the pic and they said it was for only 10,000 keys per game…I was like…No! I am not waiting.

Edited: That is why I posted the pic the way I did…It said LIMITED

5 Likes

My punishment for glossing over and not reading carefully! Just like back in elementary school. I clearly didn’t learn hahaha. My eyes went straight to the games included. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

All the shiney things… :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Never realised this bundle was this short, not much i wanted anyways.

5 Likes