Fanatical Spotlight Bundle 7

This seems to be a pretty good bundle… for a decent price. :slight_smile:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/spotlight-bundle-7

9 Likes

i wont be buying anything from them until they stop using that data harvester app, thats for sure

6 Likes

I don’t use the extension app at all…

6 Likes

What are you guys talking about? Please tell us so we can avoid it.

About the bundle: hadn’t heard of a single one of these games before. Anyone got any info? :blush:

6 Likes

It’s the Fanatical Assistant Browser Extension they were pushing on every user for a while a month or so ago? I looked at it and said, no thanks, and that was it… lol…

They stopped pushing it after a couple of weeks.

I don’t know them either… but they look decent. :slight_smile: Enough for me to maybe buy it…

5 Likes

thank god nothing decent enough for me to pay those 2-3€, I gotta save for DS3 season pass so you better hold back wt deals @YQMaoski :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Quick question, is The Ringed City DLC worth its price? I have the base game and Ashes of Ariandel… Will I be missing out on a lot without the Ringed City part?

5 Likes

I’m only what I’d imagine about 1/3rd through it and thus far there’s been several good fights and it’s hinting hard to contain a lot of very important lore. What @kylehayman361 told me when I pondered the same question convinced me to get hold of it.

5 Likes

Hmm… I will make the decision if I see the DLC on sale or when I start playing I guess…

I am still fumbling with secrets in Spelunky, with no end in sight, so it’ll probably be a while…

I did start Dark Souls 1, but currently on hold after about 3 hours I think, I wanted to wait until I had a lot of time to tackle it… Whereas Spelunky I know I can get a decent run in about 20 minutes, or 2 runs if I am unlucky… lol…

4 Likes

@YQMaoski has plenty of games on hold, thinks about buying more DLC for sequel of one of the games on hold
dude lol

5 Likes

yeah… I am like that…

There’s no hope…

The resource I am most lacking is time… :frowning:

4 Likes

Lets see:

• a DOOM (1993) clone 25 years too late,
  • a free-to-play 6yo MMO with no playerbase (26 average),
  • a typo scam with middling reviews and low sales (under 9000),
  • a generic card farm with low sales (under 6000),
  • another card farm with extremely low sales (under 900),
  • random Flash trash attempting to steal 99 cents but failing (78 copies sold),
  • another typo scam with poor reviews and extremely low sales,
  • a Russian school project multiplayer “game” using Flash assets…and only split screen (no network capability),
  • a Spanish school project card farm with the worst reviews of the batch and low sales (under 400).

I did the research for everyone, hopefully saved you all some time. To call this a “pretty good bundle” makes me scratch my head - we all talk about our backlogs and the amazing games we own but don’t have enough time to play, but then get suckered into buying this :poop: ?! Please…go flush $2.49 down your toilet and pat yourself on the back. It’ll save you time, some internet packets, and hard drive writes/reads/deletes.

P.S. For the record, I will admit the logos and cover art of the games almost deceived me. They do look good on the surface, but digging into the meat of the games and they are all steaming piles of :poop:

9 Likes

u have to admit that this constitutes a truly unique and original concept

4 Likes

I got it for a couple of games, we will see how things are…

I keep telling myself not to buy any more bundles, but I just can’t help it.

1 Like

Reminds me of Kingdoms of Amalur, as that was originally intended to be an MMORPG till EA (I mean ofc) cut the budget and made it into a Single Player game. (it’s quite decent tho, gotta say I’ve had fun wt it).

man you are the weirdest addict, you don’t even consume the stuff you spent on, you just collect like a tiny hamster…
guess you aren’t that weird afterall, you are just hamster-like

3 Likes

9 Likes

This is the first bundle from fanatical that I purchased in a month… so I feel like I was doing pretty well there. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I miss my hamster now :frowning:
poor little guy R.I.P. bro

5 Likes

4 Likes

Same… even tho he ripped off a piece of my finger. RIP

3 Likes