Fanatical Slayer Bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/slayer-bundle

The bundle has been changed to only 3 tiers, and it looks like they are still giving the SPACECOM game out with any tier purchase.

This has 4 tiers, first tier is a free SPACECOM game…

I don’t know anything about it, but a free game is a free game, so pick it up if you are interested.

Not to mention that the bundle has actually quite a few good games in it, I am trying to decide what to do, because I have a few of the games already.

I had 2 out of 5 from Tier 4, but I wanted the other ones, so I did make the purchase…

9 Likes

I couldn’t resist. I did try! :wink:

I have keys for:-

Styx: Master of Shadows

Tropico 5

If anyone wants one of the above; shout out

4 Likes

You can give the games you already own for me. <3

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I may have missed this otherwise!

2 Likes

You are welcome! It’s definitely a bundle that’s better-than-most. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really considering this for Mordheim, if only they had added the DLCs as well. I do so dislike buying games piecemeal.

4 Likes

I completely understand the feeling… Though I guess the reason for no DLCs is so that they hope people would play it, perhaps enjoy it enough to then buy the DLCs…

2 Likes

Really amazing bundle. Don’t forget if you have bought one of their other bundles this week you should have a 10% off coupon that you can use on this bundle if you get the top tier.

4 Likes

Weird, I got the free game but the key won’t show up.

2 Likes

I can’t really speak to it, I tried testing by just clicking tier 1, but since I already bought the bundle, they say that the giveaway is already in my keylist… Can someone else confirm the error that rzeznik is getting? Maybe you should write a message to support, they are pretty good about getting back to you.

1 Like

Isn‘t Day of Infamy from the people that made Insurgency? I would love to give that a shot!

2 Likes

I’m basically on the page with show my key button and clicking it isn’t doing anything.

2 Likes

sometimes that page lags if there’s a lot of people on their servers. give it a few minutes, try again
Try restarting your browser too…

I get that problem from time to time on Chrome, it works after a little while

1 Like

Shoot, this bundle is worth it at the $5 tier, if only for Mordheim and The Sexy Brutale - both of which got decent reviews from TB back when he was alive. I can’t really speak to the $7 tier, but considering the sheer number of games in the bundle, if you’re going to drop a fiver then you’d just as well spring for two bucks more and get the whole thing.

2 Likes

Given that I can’t even buy Carmageddon Max Damage on neither Steam or GOG (cause it’s too brutal for my country :frowning: ) I’d like to give it a shot…but no problem if you say no cause I already got hive jump from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are having huge delays in completing orders on this bundle, tells you how good the bundle is lol. My keys took about 53 minutes after payment. They said on reddit all orders are over 45 minutes at this point.

3 Likes

Oof! I’m glad I got in early. Was a normal, instant purchase :wink:

2 Likes

Good to know that I’m not the only one experiencing delays on processing, then. Figures that the freebie would bring out the reddit Hug-Of-Death on them.

3 Likes

Same for me… I already activated all of my keys… the ones I was going to anyway.

1 Like

same

2 Likes