Fanatical Reaper Bundle 4

Single tier - $4,99
Bundle

This one looks pretty decend, textorcist is a worthy game same as Do no feed the monkeys

10 Likes

Texorcist is the only game I want, so I will pass on this bundle and be proud of myself. Not because I wouldn’t buy the game for that price, but I just don’t think I am going to play it any time soon. So I am content to wait for it to show up in another bundle with other games I want.

10 Likes

is proud :heart:

9 Likes

after thinking a bit, i’ll pass too, this thing of buying bundles is a kind of sickness, something you need to ask yourself “I really need this”, the problem comes if the answer is “Hell yeah” :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Always have something you want, along with a bunch of other things that come with them :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I already bought rain world separately before from them lulz otherwise might have been worth it for The Textorcist and do not feed the monkeys

7 Likes

You’re right. I went through a phase of buying them. I’ve become much more picky and only buy a bundle if there is something I REALLY want in it. As in, I want to play it instantly.

7 Likes

So someone (not from Chrono) kindly gifted me a key and I played a bit today, very disappointed in the actual gameplay, cool ideas and they tried to make it funny, the pixel artwork is fantastic, but it’s so hard on the eyes and you have to concentrate on such different things while having to constantly shift your hands between moving the character and typing out exorcisms one word at a time. The gameplay actually got rather frustrating before too long, and I am not that deep into the game. But what I understand is that the game is fairly short anyway.

8 Likes

Oh dear, that’s disappointing. Happens to be a good idea and then the execution is no fun. Sorry though. T_T

5 Likes

Dissapointing, The game isn’t a priotity to me so i lose nothing.

6 Likes

It’s not exactly hard, either a typing game or a bullet hell, I have no problems with. But my eyes hurt, I have a headache, and it was just more of a disappointment more than anything else. I am unable to make it very far. Just tried the level I got stuck on again, just cannot get past it. :frowning:

5 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes