[Fanatical] Platinum Bundle - Build your own Bundle (January/February)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle

I see a couple of oddballs here and there, but overall, it seems like a good set of games.

10 Likes

If anyone wants to go for 7, I’d love to get Sinner and Thief. I’d send ye the USD Paypal, myrr.

10 Likes

i saw this, and my initial thought was; “woa that’s an unfortunate (expensive) price for that lineup” :thinking:

12 Likes

Games I played and recommend:

• Thief
  • Saints Row The Third
  • Red Faction Guerrilla
7 Likes

Yea, some of the stuff in there was like: O_o

7 Likes

Once again, the dilemma of only wanting 1 game, lol!

For me, it’s Larry, though I can wait until it’s in a different and cheaper bundle, or maybe it will show up in a Humble choice some time soon I imagine.

We, The Revolution looks like something fun, but I doubt I would enjoy it very much.

5 Likes

saints row is must fun games jajaa i recomend

4 Likes

sinner o.o i never listen to the game o.o

thief is type metal gear i think

5 Likes

sorta, not exactly, both a stealth games, but the gameplay emphasis differs, i’d almost say Thief is more like the newer Hitman games than MGS because of how much Theif focuses on stealth and “dismisses” combat.
-and ofc it’s a little different in being a “hoarder” game too with its collectathon thieving nature
and the new Thief game is also “slightly” different than the old ofc

6 Likes

Two games in here that I can personally recommend.
Rise of Industry - Pretty good industry and logistics management sim. It’s not transport tycoon, the transportation part of the game is only part of setting up production chains. Find and read my full review on steam if you really want to.

Train Valley 2 - Also not transport tycoon. Puzzle game that involves building train lines between resource generators and recipients to produce a quota of things in the most efficient manner.

5 Likes

Y’all might be in luck. drop me a steam message if you’re still interested.

8 Likes

I just bought this, separately from Humble, about 5 hours ago… I guess it’s bad timing, I already activated the key… Thank you though.

8 Likes

Thanks, @Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes