Fanatical Platinum Build Your Own Bundle, May 2020

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle-may-2020

(Used Gnuffi’s capture, coz I’d have to research the function on Chrome - fun, fun >>)

8 Likes

looks at bundle, and at owned games :thinking:
wallet… safe ! :bowing_man:
anything to keep me from buying more stuff, despite obviously being some decent games in the mix, nothing i feel compelled to spend 11 bucks on for 3 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mew! Thanks @Gnuffi hugs gnomy

5 Likes

I envy your library then. :stuck_out_tongue: If I was going to, I’d vote for Mist Survival and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

5 Likes

Looked at that name and thought they’d manage to get themselves a Platinum games bundle and got a tiny bit excited hoping that maybe Nier Automata might make an appearance. But no, wallet safe here as well.

7 Likes

you also gotta kinda look at the price tag in these kinda bundles
11€ = 3.33€ per game
deus ex, norm 30€ ; save 26.66€ :+1:
Mist Survivial, norm 9€; “save” 6,66€ :-1:

gotta try and squeeze some good deals in where you can, and unless you like “really really want it”, considering a mere 66% discount, on an already cheap game, might not be the wisest pick for en “expensive” bundle with high priced games up to otherwise almost 90% discount , and especially if the low discounts/or prices end up matching or being lower than their individual “usual” discounts ex using ITAD history records Mist Survival - History - IsThereAnyDeal
buuut maybe that just my cynical ways of approaching bundles and valuing games/discounts, mayhaps i should just let people make all the frivolous bundle picks to their hearts content :thinking: :blush:

edit. lol actually looking at this specific example on itad, with Deus Ex constant 80%+ discounts, turns out the, sorta, “better” savings actually lies with Mist Survival because it’s only had a(/an actual) discount like once, a year ago :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yup… That game alone would encourage me to do a split.

4 Likes

Come on Fanatical, you can do better than that.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I think it’s quite a decent ‘build your own bundle’ thingie.

I can only see 1 game here which i’m interested in and do not own , that’s sleeping dogos but for example getting deus ex, surge and sleeping doges for 10.99moneyz would be pretty decent deal in my eyes.

5 Likes

This bundle has an update, including Human Fall Flat.

Edit: More like a retake

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle

5 Likes

There are new games as well.:wink:
Remothered and Tower of time seem nice to me, but the price is a bit push-off :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Tower of Time was once given for free on GOG.

Remothered is a nice horror game (the sequel is coming out in October). Going by gg.deals, the lowest the game has been is 4.99$, while Tower of Time was 5.24$. So only these two, in their historical lowest prices, already surpass the value of this bundle and you even get to pick a third game from it.

4 Likes

My bad, should have noticed the regional difference here. I was seeing things from prices in my region so I would suggest to wait for a better bundle.

But from the info you provided, I’m glad that this would be a good deal for you :smiley:
Thank you for the info of the first game as well :+1:

4 Likes

Oh sorry, completely forgot about prices on other regions.

Yeah, for me it would be a good deal. I bought Remothered last year for 6€, more than half of the price of this bundle (no regrets though!).
I already have the games I’d want from this bundle, so there’s nothing for me now. Maybe in a future bundle, who knows!

3 Likes