Fanatical Must Play Bundle 3

There’s no Humble Bundle this week, well, not for Steam/PC anyway, but we seemed to have lucked out with the Fanatical Must Play Bundle 3:

Star Story: The Horizon Escape, Alwa’s Awakening, and Dreamstones were in recent Chrono deals, and I was fairly temped during these deals. The bundle also includes The Mims Beginning that was on Chrono about a year and a half ago.

Other titles include:

PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
Cally’s Caves 4
The Cat Games
Voodoo Garden
Geo
1775: Rebellion

So this is definitely a bundle I am going to purchase, thought you should all be aware of it as well!

Happy gaming!

17 Likes

You know, I was really proud of myself. Hadn’t bought any thing for a week. :exploding_head:

NOW…you show me this…plus…I know I will get this on Steam, My RSS feeds and don’t forget email…I Just. Can’t.:crazy_face::money_mouth_face::sob::upside_down_face::scream:

11 Likes

I really can’t say I feel the compulsion to play any of these games.
Alwa’s awakening is the only title in that pile that I’ve had any notion of desire towards at some point.

9 Likes

Dreamstones alone was going to get me to bite… I clicked back to the Chrono deal page that day when it was on there about 5-6 different times, but ultimately backed off, that was only 4 weeks ago… And I definitely want to play Alwa’s Awakening and Star Story. So it’s really a see, buy, activate, rejoice type of bundle for me. :smile:

7 Likes

Well let me know how you liked Alwa’s when you get around to it.

4 Likes

Me too. I had already bought Star Story FROM CHRONO but I did manage to resist the others. The devs that make their Daily Deals should realize that even…when we don’t buy the deal right then, we have been exposed to the game and read the reviews, watched the video, added it to our wish list and if it shows up later we may be in a better position to buy it then. So just BEING IN THE DAILY DEALS is a WIN-WIN for them.:reminder_ribbon:

4 Likes

The cake name is a lie

7 Likes

Preference I guess… I didn’t name the bundle, clearly.

Going to give it a go before the week’s up, will let you know what I think when I either stop or finish I suppose… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why not?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that imply that I am in the operations team at Fanatical? I would be swimming in keys, not have to work, and be playing video games all day then…

4 Likes

Did you just miss the joke AND insult the hard working folks over at fanatical (and also imply that the chrono team is lazy)? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

My grandmamma would say ‘Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer’

5 Likes

Did you just hijack a discussion of strangers without anybody having asked for your input AND insult my questioning?

4 Likes

I blame it all on @Gnuffi

8 Likes

What a coincidence! Me too!

7 Likes

We are Gnuffi after all, makes sense he argues with himself, that gnome is crazy :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Don’t you just hate it when these intrusive voices just keep arguing in your head?

6 Likes

cough
ahem

voices just keeps?
It should be: These voices keep
:grin:

6 Likes

Don’t know what you’re talking about. Stop changing the posts you quote.:innocent:

6 Likes

Yeah I’m sorry, I’ll stop that :slight_smile:

5 Likes