Fanatical May Madness Sale

https://www.fanatical.com/en/on-sale

Quote from Fanatical’s Blog:

Have you been itching to go mad and spend tons of money? Perhaps you have some leftover money that you couldn’t wait to use to get some games. Well, here at Fanatical we want to reward your dedication to gaming!

Starting on the 9th of May, we’ll be giving out a small gift for your purchases. With every qualifying purchase, you’ll get one of 24 gifts, which include things like up to $10.00 Free Spend, up to 25% discount coupon, or even plenty of phenomenal games, such as the latest title by FromSoftware — ELDEN RING for free!

Are you as fanatical for this promotion as we are? Make sure to check out some of the great deals on a huge number of games published by Sega, Bandai Namco, Bethesda, and Capcom, as well as plenty of others. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s blog post going more in-depth as to what you can get, how to participate, and the yawn-inducing Terms & Conditions.

There’s also another blog post about the bonus scratchcards, but there doesn’t seem to be a list of what games you can get from them. (As far as I’m aware.) I’ve only bought 1 game so far and I ended up getting Torchlight, which I’ll be giving to a friend of mine since I already won it from a giveaway on here. :sweat_smile:

Other than that, did anyone get a discount code for this sale in their email (from the newsletter promo) or was it missing just like mine?

3 Likes

Thanks @Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I didn’t get a code either but I have 2 I am saving. The last one expires May 30th.

3 Likes