Fanatical Madness sale

Another sale, normally I wouldn’t bother to post this but I saw a few good deals and more to come Sale

4 games for 1 USD

image image
image image

7 Likes

The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker looks okay for the price. I don’t know, it being actual people is somehow esp. creepy, lol.

Thanks @Donluis524

5 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

If you spend 7.00CA(I am figuring 5.00US), you get to choose a game.

I am looking at a few there and that Doc Dekker has my eye too, @Danacscott :star_struck:

5 Likes

Looks like all the games have been released now. There probably won’t be an encore like they did during the last insanity/madness flash sale (I think it was the one with the chihuahua instead); their latest email states that this is the last chance to buy what’s currently available.

One of the notable deals when it started yesterday was Yakuza 6, but that offer only lasted for 6 hours. Meanwhile, today we have Styx for $0.99 (-95% off), Yakuza 0 for $4.39 (-78 off), and Yakuza: Like A Dragon for $35.39 (-41% off). I think some of the other games have been bundled elsewhere, but I’m not entirely sure.

4 Likes

I got the turbo key for £0.39 lol I was gonna get it previously in a bundle but there was a limit on how many games to to get deal or somethin

4 Likes

I was checking my email and saw some good news: they’ve got an encore going on!

Too bad Yakuza 6 didn’t come back as part of it, but it seems to be back on sale at Fanatical (just not with the same discount it had at the time). I think everything else is there though.

4 Likes

Too bad my money hasn’t come in yet. :sob:

3 Likes

If you tough that 1 USD for 4 games was great a deal, image 0,55 now :sweat_smile:

5 Likes