Fanatical 'Indie Legends IX Bundle'

Indie Legends IX Bundle

$1: Warhammer: End Times-Vermintide, Monstrum, Ice Lakes, OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
$4.99: Windward, Tesla vs Lovecraft, 911 Operator, Medieval Kingdom Wars, Oriental Empires, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
$7.99: Do Not Feed the Monkeys, Day of Infamy

Just thought I’d share. Feel free to use this thread to discuss! :+1:

Worth noting it’s the second time The Testament of Sherlock Holmes is in a bundle – first time was on Humble Bundle in 2013. This is Tesla vs Lovecraft’s 1st time being bundled.

I highly recommend Do Not Feed the Monkeys, but I don’t think it’s worth it at top tier price unless there’s something else you want. :blush:

12 Likes

I think it’s definitely a decent bundle. The only game I would want is Tesla vs Lovecraft, so I couldn’t justify the bundle for myself.

8 Likes

That is the exact game I want and I am in the same dilemma. I love collecting local-coop games but as I really don’t trade anymore, I can no longer justify buying these bundles for 1 or 2 games and being left with a bunch of extra keys.

7 Likes

Exactly, I got the $1 Tier for Ice Lakes - fishing is the reason RPGs exist. Yes. Don’t argue. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yup, got the others in Tier 2 through trades, etc and I don’t want to play Sherlock Holmes bad enough to think about Tier 3. It’s a well put together bundle though. I wish Humble would do as well. Lately, it’s really their monthly ones that are (sometimes) interesting.

5 Likes

Nice! Fishing can be fun haha have you ever fished IRL? I went a few times when I was a kid and recall it being quite relaxing – although back then I prefered horseback riding.

Question: I’ve been contemplating getting T1 for Opus, which I played on mobile and found quite charming. Would you like to trade for it? PM me if so and we can meet over at barter! :blush:

3 Likes

Sure I’m happy to trade for Opus. Not much used to barter though - same user name there?

3 Likes

Aye! here’s me:

Let me know if there’s anything you’d like. :blush:

3 Likes

Cool, hardest bit would be finding something around the same price. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

doesn’t have to be, as long as both of us find it a fair trade all is well. I’ll PM you :blush:

4 Likes