Fanatical Flash sales

Probably nothing special, but Dirt 4 for 1 USD is a good deal, also Icewind is a good game, from the same devs of Baldur’s gate

Sale

12 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Definitely a classic, absolutely worth the price, though I am not really sure if it’s aged well. And of course, Beamdog isn’t necessarily the most trustworthy group either… I wish Black Isle was still around.

5 Likes

This is the lowest price I’ve seen it at … totally worth it! Age doesn’t matter with the best rpgs, though this is more gameplay focused compared to the amazing story of Baldur’s Gate.
I had tons of fun with this ages ago.

2 Likes

Well I don’t think age is a problem since it’s the enhanced edition, with significant visual improvements, same with Baldur’s gate

3 Likes

Sale

I just find another Beamdog title with a nice discount, the other ones not of my interest, anyways I think this price is the same as steam’s lowest discount, really good chance if someone is particularly interested in this title

3 Likes

Thanks again @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes