Fanatical Elite Mystery Bundle... any brave souls gonna take the risk? Whatcha receive?

About this Bundle
The Elite Mystery Bundle gives you exclusive access to a hand-picked line-up of best-selling games from the most popular publishers.

Choose one ($4.99), two ($8.99) or three($11.99) sensational Steam titles worth at least triple the value of what you spend.*

If that wasn’t enough, we guarantee you won’t receive any repeat games within a single order.

The Elite Mystery Bundle; a collection of some of the best-selling games at unbeatable value, ready to add to your Steam library.

Plus as part of your Fanatical order, you will receive a coupon for 15% off your next purchase. It can’t be used on Star Deals, pre-orders, Resident Evil 2 or Devil May Cry 5. Coupons cannot be redeemed when purchasing mystery bundle games.

*based on SRP

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/elite-mystery-bundle

13 Likes

Shadow of War Definitive Edition
Mad Max
Scribblenauts Unmasked

Went for 3 keys, got:
Witch It
Batman Arkham Origins
Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved

Observer
Call of Duty 2
LEGO Batman 3 Beyond Gotham

Mad Max
Lego Jurassic World
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved

DiRT Rally
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
LEGO STAR WARS The Force Awakens
Book of Demons

observer
BioShock Infinite - Already had this
WRC 5 FIA World Ralley Championship

11 Likes

here is my problem with that

so at best low case offer can expect games worth of 15$ each or 3 for 45$, which is like a 66% discount… nothing spectacular there that makes me feel like “gambling” a bit

also

“if that wasn’t enough” :face_with_raised_eyebrow: that’s the bloddy least you can freakin expect! :triumph: -they should’t prop that up as some grand offer they serve on top, but a common courtesy :triumph:

9 Likes

Hm, I mean, Call of Duty never drops below 10€ so it’s worth it if one gets CoD. Besides that, not super impressed, but I’ve seen worse value

4 Likes

The problem with these mystery bundles is that you never get the good stuff. It is a disgusting trap.

10 Likes

giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

Hey OFFER by me:
In case anyone here tries this and you aren’t happy with the keys, show me what you got and if I like anything I’m willing to buy it off you for 1-2 keys depending on the game

(a key is like 2.40€ afaik)

5 Likes

more like 2.40€ -on a good day

still kind of nice of you to offer to (potentially) trade/“buy” (some) games off a few people that didn’t get what they liked

7 Likes

People still don’t understand that if Fanatical doesn’t get good amount of sales out of this and the few next attempts that will follow - they will probably stop with this stupidity? But than again, there are still loot crates in games … nvm.

How does this exactly helps? Lay down on me the chances you won’t like a game, please.

5 Likes

sorry been ages since I used to do key trades, gon edit that

3 Likes

huh well, ofc it’s possible I don’t like what you got, but it’s a gamble for shits and giggles anyway, I simply offer an extra chance for a better outcome

3 Likes

BORDERLANDS 2 (HAVE)
Sid Meiers Civilization VI (HAVE)
LEGO Jurassic World (DIDNT HAVE)

2 Likes

Ouch! Did you buy any of those games on their site? If so, promptly issue a return. If not, I doubt their promise extends to games you own and received outside of their site. :frowning:

4 Likes

Nope. Nothing doing. Thinking it’s better to definitely wait out and pinch pennies for Devil May Cry 5, than try this at random.

Lucky Random Keys is likely also a ‘trap’. Checked out the tiers and there are odd options for a potential $10 USD drop.

5 Likes