Fanatical Cryptic Bundle 10-Pay $4.99US- 10 Artifex Mundi Games

I have 3 out of the 10 Artifex Mundi games offered. :heartpulse: :cupid: :gift_heart:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/cryptic-bundle-10

13 Likes

looks cool thanks delen

5 Likes

Unbelievably, I think I have only 1 of these. :joy: Not buying this one thoughā€¦ swamped, myrr. Itā€™d be a ā€œthese are great to haveā€ thing atm.

5 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Happened across this earlier today and bought it immediately, didnā€™t have any of the games :D Iā€™m still resting from the previous Artifex Mundi bundle though, wonā€™t start on these just yet.

Thanks for keeping such a good eye out for these bundles, delenn <3

5 Likes

@delenn13 good eye for pretty games :heavy_heart_exclamation:

All of them (Collectorā€™s Editions!) are available on Big Fish. You can grab any six of them (or anything else from their catalogue) for free using the current promo codes:
FREEGAME865035
FREEGAME449269
FREEGAME439176
FREEGAME865027
FREEGAME440690
FREEGAME864089 (this one is two weeks old, but might work as well)

9 Likes

@SeekerSupreme Whee! Thatā€™s cool. Thereā€™s a few there Iā€™d happily grab still.

5 Likes

Thanks for those @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

But I just canā€™tā€¦ :crazy_face: I hate their ā€œgame manglerā€.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s this game mangler you speak of? I didnā€™t feel like signing up for yet another service, so Iā€™m not familiar with Big Fish.

5 Likes

It another game manager like Steam etc. Granted I havenā€™t used it in over 15 yrs or more but I found it to be bossy and a BIG resource hogā€¦REALLY BAD!

4 Likes

Itā€™s just a downloader (a list of games with download buttons), as simple as it can be, gets business done before other launchers even boot. You donā€™t have to use it to launch the games; you donā€™t even have to keep it installed to play them (no DRM).

The resources it hogs:

In the last ten months Big Fish has given away over 50 games. over 30 of them in the form of blank codes - like those above (allowing you to chose anything you want from their catalogue).

I remember how stubborn I was after my first encounter with Steam (back when it was just a DRM for Half-Life 2). For over a decade Iā€™ve refused to even look at it, not knowing what I was missing, until I finally caved.
And Iā€™m so glad I did, because now I can say with confidence that currently itā€™s even more bloated, obnoxious piece of ā€¦ :[
But there are free games on it, so :+1:

7 Likes

That you very much for taking the time to provide all that useful info! :zap: :sunglasses: :zap:

6 Likes

I did the same. I was buying Humble Bundles when they started back in 2010 just for the downloadsā€¦LOL

5 Likes