Fanatical build your own spring bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-spring-bundle

"Boasting a line-up of 26 games to choose from, you’ll see in the new season with a fantastic array of highly-rated titles ranging from epic adventures and strategy to grand RPGs and much more.

Use devious weapons to knock your opponents off-screen and reach the finish line in ‘Very Positive’ rated SpeedRunners; slay hordes of challenging enemies and collect valuable loot in top-down action roguelike Dungeon Souls; and follow Rufus on his latest insanely hilarious story in point & click adventure Deponia Doomsday.

Transform into a bird and explore an awe-inspiring world in Indie adventure AER Memories of Old; experience intuitive sword-fighting mechanics in a medieval open-world with strategy RPG Mount & Blade; and build a city capable of withstanding the fearsome Chieftain’s army in tower defense-style fantasy Warstone TD.

Choose from these games and so many more with the Build your own Spring Bundle!"

7 Likes

Looks interesting. Thanks, @dogetail :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

This is the line-up

Mount & Blade probably the best grab, I’ve been playing these series for a long time now, really recommended, is weird that Warband is missing but those 2 are really good, redirection and Tower 57 looks interesting but I don’t think I’ll grab them, thanks @dogetail

5 Likes

Redirection is the only one on the list that I’ve played. I thought it was good if you’re in the mood for a nice little puzzle game.

4 Likes

I think ophthalmologists sponsored the creation of this game :grinning:

4 Likes

Aer is an enjoyable game. Mostly relaxing, don’t expect it to challenge you much even though it has puzzles.

Will need to look at the rest but it’s not looking super exciting atm

5 Likes

@Fraggles Ouch! Reminds me of some the first mainframe computer UIs. T_T

2 Likes