[Fanatical] Build Your Own All Stars Bundle

There’s a few good ones here. I already have most though so I might pick up just the one I don’t have and want lol

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-all-stars-bundle

12 Likes

I’d struggle hard to find 5 games I’d want here (and don’t already have), even for the meager $3 they’re asking. But I can strongly recommend Train Valley which is a very fun little puzzle game involving trains and timing.

Homeworld remastered is a good solid pick as well.

6 Likes

Brut@l is a fun little local co-op game. The art style is kinda interesting. It isn’t the best ARPG out there but could be a good pick if you are looking for a 5th game to addon.

4 Likes

Not band bundle. Its sad that Homeworld is only for Mac :frowning:

4 Likes

The steamworld games are great, Sim City 4 is the best Sim City, but very old now. Syberia 3 for those who want to complete the collection after grabbing the previous 2 on indiegala. Close to the Sun looked interesting, can’t remember why i never bought it. And the Larry games gives a lot of gameplay for your money, but i have not played them in ages and don’t know if they have held up.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s an error on fanatical’s side. The steam store page for the game doesn’t even list any Mac OS versions. I can pretty much guarantee you it’s not going to some how be a Mac only limited key if that was even a possibility.

5 Likes

I was going to say the same thing. Sim City 4 is showing Mac only on Fanatical, but steam has both Windows and Mac listed. in the system requirements

3 Likes

I have Overdrive on my WL, I have my eyes on steamworld dig and already have Homeworld, a really solid RTS, it’s REALLY good, trust me plus it is the remastered collection, includes 4 games, Homeworld 1 & 2 Classic, and it’s respectively remaster

5 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes