Fanatical All Stars X Bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/all-stars-x-bundle?utm_source=SteamCommunity&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Event+BundleFestRoundUp

This bundle is :+1:. Trust me!

You should go check it out, for £1.80 ($2) it’s more than worth it!

7 Likes

Yes! Chroma Squad is in that bundle! $1.99 is a steal for that game alone.

I already own it, but I’ve been meaning to check out the others in the bundle. Any other must-haves that you recommend? It won’t take much to sell me a bundle for two dollars.

6 Likes
  1. Skull girl looks good from all the vids on YouTube (haven’t played it myself) and was also on a bundle on humble (that rhyme tho) for $1.

2. Deadlight is really, really good! I played it on my Xbox and I got hooked.

3. Infectonator: Survivors look good, I think it’s a bit like death road to Canada

4. Wick looks good (it’s a horror game) don’t know too much about it tho, first time hearing about it

And that’s all the games that look good! Probably there’ll be a gem out there that I’ve missed. I’m defo gonna buy it once I get funds on my PayPal (£6 due to arrive tommorow)

6 Likes

i didn’t buy it because i owned too many of the ones in it, like, almost half i think :smile:
and the remaining others didn’t interest me enough to pay the asking price :man_shrugging:
i did get the Killer Bundle XI tho, because i had the swindle on wishlist, combined with a few others being interested in enough to make up the difference in the price worthwhile for me

6 Likes

I didn’t buy it because I had them ALL!!! All of them are good games get it!

6 Likes

I already got it! Great stuff :butterfly:

PS: Chroma Squad is Brazilian. :brazil:

6 Likes

Nice! Learn something new everyday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The recoil bundle also seems pretty nice. JYDGE, Neon Chrome, and Crimsonland are probably worth the price.

3 Likes

I recommend Skullgirls if only for the tutorial, it’s a good introduction to fighting games.
10/10, will buy it again for a platform I don’t own yet :+1:

2 Likes

If you have couch co-op friends, they are 100% worth it.

1 Like