Fanatical 5 - Day 4: Platinum Collection - Build your own Bundle (May)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle

They’re back with another game bundle and it seems like it’s the return of the Platinum Collection once more. Looks like this time it’s only for May, which makes me wonder what they’ll have in store for June and July. Only 1 more day of the event is left. Here’s hoping they go out with a bang.

More info on the event and previous bundles is available on the official blog post.

10 Likes

Great selection of games. I already own most of those, so I’ll leave my recommendations:

• Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
  • Prey
  • Metro 2033 Redux
  • Metro Last Light Redux
  • Saints Row IV
  • Tomb Raider
6 Likes

I have much titles like saint rows 4, two metro games , tomb raider (i think everyone have this ) im interest in wolfenstain games and horizon chase

6 Likes

am I blind or are the Wolfenstein games gone?

3 Likes

Not available in the US :frowning:

3 Likes

Watch out for this one. It looks and sounds great, but otherwise provides retro-horrible, literary one dimensional gameplay. This should be a screen saver, not a game.
EDIT: I’ve just realized I was thinking about the 80’s OVERDRIVE… still, Horizon has the same bad gameplay, just doesn’t look or sound as good.

Try this instead: Victory Heat Rally ; it’s not a full game yet, but it’s free, has better gameplay, and should get you the retro racing fix.

What draws my attention here, are all those complete/GOTY packages (<3)
`+ Prey, Dark Devotion and Wolfensteins.

3 Likes

Cultist Simulator is an absolutely brilliant game. It might look strange and obtrusive and it IS! The objective of the game is to figure out the game, to find out how things work and what dark secrets lurks beyond the surface of merely shuffling cards around on a table.

I wont say much more about it as any knowledge shared spoils the joy of gaining it yourself but if you enjoy mysteries I urge you to play this game. It might be the game that achieved the highest rate of “immersion” I have ever played. You become the obsessed investigator and you start to feel like you’re going mad as the veils of reality starts shifting around you… I have already said too much! They will come for you. Protect yourself, seek the truth!

2 Likes

How differents the thoughts are, cus I really fell in love with that game, simple and challenging, more like a casual game for people who don’t really like or aren’t much into racing games (like me), also that the reason I bought Overdrive 80’S

4 Likes

I should have clarified I still look at those games as someone who had them “sold” to him as lifelike car driving experiences. In that sense they play exactly as Enduro did on Atari 2600.

The firs time I’ve ever felt a revelation and the need to play a racing game was when I saw Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (then Screamer 4x4, and then FlatOut).
Unless I can total my car coz of a sneaky rock or some side road gravel, I don’t want to play it.

If one’s looking for a racing themed arcade experience with awesome music and visuals, they’re probably great.

3 Likes

Thanks @Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Am considering a few in there… :thinking:

3 Likes