Fallout 76 teaser trailer

multiplayer fallout?

1 Like

thereā€™s rumors that it would be a multiplayer survival rpg a la dayZ y

2 Likes

Now thereā€™s also a rumour that itā€™s an RTS.

1 Like

for the love of all that is holy in the gaming, please at least only let it be the first part that is going to be true (if any of it "has to)
please, no more zombies, canā€™t, the, industry, just, move, on! :tired_face:
wasnā€™t metal gear survive enough, must zomboids infect no pun intended & infest every beloved/popular game these days :dizzy_face:
when will it end! :cold_sweat:

1 Like

no, lol, not zombies, i meant survival a la DayZ, but with basebuilding and shit

Ghouls are a pretty central thing to the franchise though. No matter what sort of fallout game theyā€™ll make there will be ghouls and most of them feral and indistinguishable from any other zombie.

1 Like

a la DayZ and Rust, where did u see that RTS thing @Fraggles; this rpg-survival rumor has been published by several big websites, havenā€™t seen the rts thing anywhere

ghouls arenā€™t zombies though, at all, they are conscious, and they arenā€™t even undead afaik

You heard it here first!
Been published in this well known highly reputable game store and gaming community website, chrono.gg.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

i always liked the ghouls, they had sorta ā€œpersonalityā€
i liked Bob, (and his many brothers), i mean, i felt sorry that it always came to the point in our brief acquaintance that i had to break a Vat and pop his skull, but you know, thatā€™s just how friendships goes sometimes
:smile:
was more worried it would be ā€œregularā€ zombification/over-saturation, as it stood in fallout the mutant and ghoul occupated zones were ā€œsparseā€ enough to make it feel like a nice enemy rotation during the adventures

ā€œzombiesā€ (mode/genre etc) just bore me in the long run, and is a fair turnoff (for me) these days :man_shrugging: so definitely not something iā€™d like for a long/big rpg/survival experience -especially not one Bethesda were to waste time+money on, oh lordy would i want them to explore their IPā€™s differently then, given how fond i am of their catalogue (remember that i even liked FO3 :wink:)

1 Like

I donā€™t get why they call these rumors instead of leaks as they actually said that this was anonymously leaked by 3 different ppl who actually work for the studio themselves (which makes me think this ā€œleakā€ is by design and intended by the studio itself)

2 Likes

zombies are good if itĀ“s well made lol

3 Likes

opinion :smirk:
(and which zombies were ever well made?) :wink:

2 Likes