Fall Guys: Dragon Hugger Costume Pack

For those that don’t know, Alienware Arena is doing a daily quest that you can win one of these packs.

I won one, but don’t play the game. If anyone would like it, just comment here and I’ll PM you the code.

Code is redeemable on steam. First one to comment saying they want it will get it :slight_smile:

Edit: Key has been sent out, but if you missed this one, you can still have a chance to win one at alienware arena!

16 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Calling @M00. He’s the only one I know playing this game…

7 Likes

hey, yes, i do play that game still now and then (and more importantly, have my kids play it :joy:), and that pack looks pretty cool, so would love it

thx @delenn13 for the shout-out

(actually, @Gnuffi has this game too, a real pro too; i think it might cure him from his Grim Dawn addiction one day :joy:)

7 Likes

It seems you spend your entire day looking after the rest of us, @delenn13 :sparkles:
How kind. :sheep:
Thanks, mother hen! :turkey:

4 Likes

I won the base game on Twitter. Just typing here on phone is such pain though. I dunno if I jump through hoops at AlienArena like this. O_o

3 Likes

Naw, not the entire day. :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Heads up! This giveaway seem for NA only. It won’t even load the info page for me.

Edit: Miraculously found a free vpn on phone. Just activated and claimed.

@markwr Thanks for the share btw. I had wondered why so many had it for giveaways on Steamgifts. .

3 Likes

o.o great buddy :slight_smile: enjoy the game and fun

4 Likes

I just won a 2nd pack :laughing: I’d really rather have the ARP :man_facepalming:

Same thing as before I’ll PM the code to first person who says they want it.

Like @Danacscott mentioned the contest/quest is NA only, but I’m not sure if that means the key is NA only. Just something to keep in mind.

5 Likes

Heads up for @Gnuffi :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

ye sure i wouldn’t mind some extra costume for when, someday, i fire that game up again :flushed:

cheers @delenn13

4 Likes

i’ll invite u one day for a rematch, but only after training non-stop for hours and hours so i can match your master race gamer skills

3 Likes

Activated just fine for me. purr

2 Likes