[Extended] Ryza Roads FREE for a limited time at Itch.io

I just want to let you people know about this open world game made by a fellow Brazilian. Go get it while it’s free!

EDIT: It’s also now free at Microsoft Store for 20 hours.

EDIT 2: Some cheat codes I’ve found in a reddit thread:

time machine: adds a slider allowing the game’s speed to be changed

d i n e r o: adds 10000$

ramp: adds a couple of ramps to the city area

EDIT 3: Sale has been extended for 2 more days 24 hours 5 days again and 20 in Microsoft Store! You’ve got another chance to get it! Sale finally ended. Extended again for 2 days 5 days!

16 Likes

Aw…how cute! Thanks for the share!

7 Likes

It looks good! Thatnks for sharing!

7 Likes

Thanks. I got it! :+1:

7 Likes

@Danacscott @FacuBlues @markwr You’re welcome. :wink:
I hope you enjoy it!

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Another Brazilian…That’s awesome, isn’t it? @Enki, @Silk and @Agetime…Am I forgetting anyone???

9 Likes

Oh, so I’m not the only one, nice. :grin:

And you’re welcome. I hope you enjoy it!

6 Likes

Game is also now free at Microsoft Store too. Check out the main post for the link.

7 Likes

Thanks. FYI. I clicked link. Not free anymore. It’s $0.99 now. :umbrella:

:drum: SEE MY COMENT 2 DAYS LATER - IT IS FREE AGAIN ON MS STORE :drum:

6 Likes

You’re welcome, and thanks for the heads up. I’ll remove the link.

6 Likes

Looks like a cool game. Sweet find.

7 Likes

Thanks. I hope you find it fun. :smile:

6 Likes

This sale will end in 6 hours, so if you haven’t claimed it yet do it now.

EDIT: One hour to go and then it’s bye bye giveaway.

EDIT 2: Ended.

5 Likes

Another one that’ll have to wait until I get better hardware. I only have a 32-bit OS available to me. (x64-exclusive)

4 Likes

If you already claimed it then it’s yours to keep forever, and so you can download it through the website or the launcher later. It’s a pity, though, but take your time.

Anyway, this giveaway has ended. For those who grabbed it I hope you enjoy it. For those who didn’t, well, better luck next time.
Sale has been extended, and thread has been edited accordingly!

5 Likes

(I only found out because of the error it gives when attempting to launch the binary/executable)

5 Likes

FYI - UPDATE. Today this IS free on the Microsoft Store again (it was not 2 days ago). :drum:

8 Likes

@carvalho20ptc thanks for sharing :heavy_heart_exclamation:
@delenn13 thanks for tagging me :sparkling_heart:

in addition to the thanks, I want to say that if someone else got lost in time (like me :sweat_smile:) and hasn’t yet redeemed the game, there’s still time! The giveaway has been extended for 2 more days and is available until Saturday :blush::sparkles:

7 Likes

@Amyrakunejo Well, maybe you’ll want to talk about this to the developer. He may help you with this, or you can wait until you get a better PC/notebook.

@markwr and @Agetime Thank you very much for your posts! I’ve already updated the topic! :+1:

6 Likes

Hurry! Itch’s sale ends in 2 hours while Microsoft’s ends in three!

EDIT 1: Microsoft sale ended has been extended too.

EDIT 2: Itch’s sale has been extended for 24 hours again.

EDIT 3: Sale has *finally ended Extended for 2 more days!

5 Likes